3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostiak14 05.01.21 11:38 pm

Passage. (LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7)

ALL QUESTIONS HERE
1. Where to find the Persian with the key?
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
JI0III0K 05.01.21

In a cafe where harry, ron, hermione fought against Dolhov and others. In the kitchen with the help of a dark persian (Mrs. Cole)

J
John Karter 05.01.21

I went through the first 2 companies, all of Potter's bookings. Where and how can I get a black magician or keykeeper (without both)?

k
koctr113 05.01.21

it is possible at some levels, for example, the last one there is Lord Voldemort

J
John Karter 05.01.21

I know. But a black magician is needed there. And I have neither a black man nor a housekeeper. Where can I get any of them?

k
koctr113 05.01.21

damn there when you fight the snake go around the corner there he licks

J
John Karter 05.01.21

THX

L
Liednar 05.01.21

Does anyone know how to turn off the gramophone in the library?

R
Robin gud 05.01.21

people what to do with the picture where the man is sitting lucky Harry's room

D
Datsuna 05.01.21

I don't understand what needs to be done on the playground, where the black and white level is. Harry needs to start focusing.

D
Depressiac 05.01.21

Has anyone played this game on PSP. I have a few questions:
1. How to get the red cube in the Order of the Phoenix - Chapter 1. Park in Little Winging.
2. Where are all the coins in Deathly Hallows 2 - Chapter 3. Battle of Hogwarts.
3. How to get the Golden Hat in the Deathly Hallows 1 - Chapter 2. Lake in the Royal Forest Dean (before the battle with the snake, it is frozen into a transparent stone).
Thanks in advance to everyone.

T
Talking Hat 05.01.21

How to get the Golden Hat in the Deathly Hallows 1 - Chapter 2. Lake in the Royal Forest Dean (before the battle with the snake, it is frozen into a transparent stone)

T
Timur Makzhanov 05.01.21

How to get peat raula