3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larchi25 05.01.21 11:38 pm

Instead of dialogues, hieroglyphs !? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Installed add-ons "Stone Hearts" and "Blood and Wine" game RePack v1.21. I noticed such a glitch when talking with some characters, instead of the normal choice of dialogue, some hieroglyphs and numbers and the sound of dialogues are not present and the speed of this dialogue is like on accelerated scrolling, the characters do not even have lip animation. When the first time passed, I did not betray this value, since it was rare. At the start of a new game +, absolutely all dialogues turned into this "glitch". What to do, how to be?

PS Downloading and copying the "rupc.w3speech" file did not help. Installed a mod for gaining experience regardless of the level of the GG can it be the cause of such a bug?

3 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 05.01.21

Larchi25
Buy a litsuha - everything will be zbs.

P
PIRAT69 05.01.21

Larchi25 Started
anew. Well, then update the cache. You can't on RePack v1.2. Then you can The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [v 1.22.0 + 18 DLC] (2015) PC | Repack by xatab. Wow, as many as 18 DLCs, and even version 1.22 Nothing Nothing.

S
Sportklass 05.01.21

Larchi25 update
Russian voice acting here is the latest version, http://gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/dlc/witcher_3_russian_language_pack/124-1-0-4275