3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ibragim Petrov 05.01.21 11:38 pm

What is the ban for ??? (Diablo 2)

Please tell me why I never used a ban bot, I never used cheats. Can you please unban
23 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 05.01.21

Hence:
I did not use any cheats, I was banned with the code (8) by mistake.
Look for cheats more carefully on your computer. If the reason for the ban is such, then they certainly were at her time. Perhaps you thought that some cheats would go unnoticed or unbanned (for example, as your friends advised) - this is your mistake.
And also:
If you checked everything and did not find the hacks, try again - there were certainly hacks, if the reason (8) is indicated, no server-side errors occur in this case. If you can't find a hack in any way, then you may (but not necessarily - depending on the circumstances) can be helped with its search by contacting [email protected]. It should be noted right away that we are talking about finding the reason for the ban (which must exist), and not about canceling the ban. The ban will not be lifted in any case.

L
LacqueredPlate 05.01.21

Remember what programs you used. This is not necessarily a bot, it can be an autopathy and a mule plant, like.

How many accs have you banned?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.21

I have never used a bot, I have never used cheats - once

I
Ibragim Petrov 05.01.21

LacqueredPlate banned 1 main account and 2 with things 1 remained untouched

J
Jordan. 05.01.21

By the way, they also banned, ran pvp all day, re-logged to another account, ran pvp on it, I go back to that hop, the eight meets, I love PG

T
Torum. 05.01.21

Poor little ones.

J
Jordan. 05.01.21

As I know, you have to be a friend of the odmen, so that you get banned, let's look at the example of duranium_man, trade for real, that is, ten, everything seems to be ok, but after a week nothing has happened. And clear explanations, except for copying the rule - "Aler" will not give unban too, mortals are not allowed (

S
Slayer_S 05.01.21

Ibrahim Petrov,
what programs did you run besides d2?

I
Ibragim Petrov 05.01.21

You.Miss.Me
can Titanuym_men?

J
Jordan. 05.01.21

Ibrahim Petrov
He is the very one, I just added gags, but the essence remains the same

I
Ibragim Petrov 05.01.21

Slayer_S banned
for article 8

I
Ibragim Petrov 05.01.21

Slayer_S
I play in 2 windows farming baal and grass on my computer was Mh but is it forbidden?

S
Slayer_S 05.01.21

Ibragim Petrov
mx banned

I
Ibragim Petrov 05.01.21

Slayer_S
Like in the last season, they told me that maybe I didn't even know that he was locked. Could they have given a ban for him?

S
Slayer_S 05.01.21

Ibragim Petrov
banned and could

I
Ibragim Petrov 05.01.21

Slayer_S
And now all accounts can not be returned?

S
Slayer_S 05.01.21

Ibragim Petrov
unfortunately no
, read about bans
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/bany-210050/

I
Ibragim Petrov 05.01.21

Slayer_S
thanks for the info

S
Slayer_S 05.01.21