3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CHADREX 05.01.21 11:38 pm

How to disassemble a house on the shores of Spectacle Island? (collision issue) (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. On Spectacle Island, there is a dilapidated house on the shore. I need to completely disassemble it in order to build my house in its place.

The disassembly itself was done using the Spring Cleaning mod.
The problem is that after the disassembly, in some places there was an invisible collision that cannot be passed through.

Simply put, in some places there are invisible objects that are not even detected by the console.

How do I remove these objects?
ps. I've seen fashion for cleaning the island, but I only want to clean the house.
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 05.01.21

No way

C
CHADREX 05.01.21

LordRegent303

Not accepted. The scrapall command works on the object, therefore the objects have their own ID.
That is, it is enough to get the id of each invisible object and parse it.

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

Why are you deleting everything? Not enough bugs? Sewn up with concrete, well, or wood. I have a floor - the bases in Century are so wired up. The main house (for myself, three floors) where the workbench is sewn up outside - go look for it was old or not). With the Wasteland Workshop DLC and the Contraptions Workshop DLC installed, it's like running away in a store. Inside, with walls or furniture, I closed cracks and holes - and that's it - Finita La comedy - Sher She La Fam ... Otherwise, there is no one to cook any radroach).

C
CHADREX 05.01.21

John Hawkins
Nothing extraordinary, like many people, I just got hooked on building.

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

CHADREX
Mod or yourself?)

C
CHADREX 05.01.21

John Hawkins

My building, elements from the Homemaker mods and the Settlement Objects Expansion Pack.

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

CHADREX
I decided on vanilla with DLCs without any mods - so far only blanks, painfully dreary:

Fort Minutemans ...

C
CHADREX 05.01.21

John Hawkins
Choose a smaller location, such as a castle. And then, there is no particular sense from these barriers, since NPCs can appear in the middle of the settlement, and suddenly.

If you disassemble the radio a little, you can get such a hostel.

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

CHADREX
Wow - not bad at all, ndas .. Only white spoils everything). I just like the landscape and terrain in Senchuari more, I have 25 - 30 NPCs of my own there, plus 30 - 50 turrets at will. If the defense is high, there is usually no one. There will be only one settlement for now (I’m rebuilding it 12 times, if it’s not okay) - then I will expand the entire north, and then the whole wasteland - I’ll have enough play until the New Year. ... ... But your Fort is not bad).

C
CHADREX 05.01.21

John Hawkins

Thank you, I originally made that white booth, then it was a bummer to disassemble.
Now I have moved to Spectacle Island, there are much less lags, and the area for construction is huge.

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

CHADREX
Do you remember about generators? If you leave there from one end of the island to the other, the power turns off, so it was with me. If there is any beast for entertainments, it will kill all residents - the emitter will be cut out. True, I don't breed animals myself - I don't touch them in the game either).
Here is a player without mods and cheats that he built:

C
CHADREX 05.01.21

John Hawkins

I know, but you can create multiple independent power supplies.

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

CHADREX
Look at how the kid builds - the technique is cool, he rebuilds old houses:

He has a lot of interesting things on the channel there - and how inconsistent docking, design, approach to execution ... No mods and patches, only game mechanics).

E
Ekimma 05.01.21

John Hawkins
Honestly, apart from a good command of the keyboard and the mouse, I saw nothing! His vertical docking technique sucks! For this I use a wooden ladder from "Wood, Floors" - much faster and more accurate!

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

Ekimma
I beg your pardon, of course, but who asked your opinion? This video is not addressed to you. Accordingly, it is not your Highly moral and majestic, up to mediocrity, intelligent person to judge the actions of the author of this video - composition. Record your own video - and trust such a Talented critic, they will definitely get Likes. In the meantime, I apologize and send you with your comments to a small room with a porcelain friend. You will find what to discuss with him.

G
Guest 21.09.21

Get em Hawkeye but really I'm just trying to study p on

G
Guest 21.09.21

Up on how to build and you guys are a bit too techie for the Granny and y'all argue too, but take em down mighty mo, he was rude...