3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 05.01.21 11:38 pm

Why does the system load when playing? (Dying Light)

7 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 05.01.21

madican
Some games load VC so much that it may deteriorate or burn out from overheating. I had a VC GeForce 9800 GX2 (dual-core), it got burned at the Metro 2033 game, everything was fine before this game, but in this one, at first, artifacts began to appear, then it stopped showing signs of life altogether.
By the way, VK was from Pallit, after that I tried Asus, now I use Gigabyte, and at the moment I have concluded for myself that Gigabyte is the best manufacturer.

S
Sidorovich12 05.01.21

madican
There is no such thing that heavily load the system, but nothing heats up. Either slag that goes easily and does not load anything, or something heavy, from which the computer makes noise like a vacuum cleaner.

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
The fact that the video card was "covered" with artifacts just coincided. The game has nothing to do with it. Dust should be cleaned more often and thermal pastes under the radiators should be renewed at the first sign of overheating ..

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 05.01.21

Sidorovich12
understandable

k
kriptonec 05.01.21

Apparently a weak computer, and the parameters are set to all, try to reduce the video and graphics parameters, it should help.

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 05.01.21

kriptonec
computer is normal! The latest version of the video card from GEFORCE, i7 processor is installed

x

Sidorovich12 wrote:
The fact that the video card was "covered" with artifacts just coincided. The game has nothing to do with it. It is necessary to clean the dust more often and the thermal paste under the radiators should be renewed at the first sign of overheating ..
This is nonsense! If the VC is designed without taking into account certain points, then nothing can be done about it. Now I use 970 gigabytes, when I saw the VK design - I realized that this is a really good thing!

x

There are also people who, without thinking, will shove the system block into the table so that the ventilation is suffocating, so it works to its fullest.