3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vegas99 07.01.21 07:15 pm

Sistemnik for 100k (Cyberpunk 2077)

What can you take now for this money? Needed for games
44 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 07.01.21

vegas99
Intol is now 40-50% cheaper than Amud for processes of one performance class 8700k / 10600k (f) / 5600x / 9900k (f / s) / 10700k (f) / 5800x)
Better one nvme ssd per 1tb +)

S
Sorento NSK 07.01.21

vegas99
read the reviews, what percentage is better, look at the videos
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
we can take 10600kF for 225 bucks with Ali,
forget about it. To buy something technically difficult for a computer with aliexpress, this is how abnormal it must be)))

L
Listoman 07.01.21

Hellhound_Anger
If you are the one who plays great on hdd, then it’s just you who are used to playing with freezes, no one said that the world of games is loaded all at once, therefore, it is at the moments of loading locations with hdd that hellish blunts appear)
Protsika is more powerful than Intol's 6 / 12 is not needed yet, but soon all current games that will be released only on new consoles and PCs will require 8/16 for adequate operation + requirements for more than 16GB of RAM will also arise and nvme ssd will be needed, but all this will be where by the end of 22 years)

L
Listoman 07.01.21

Hellhound_Anger
Well, how can I translate proofs to you if I have not had hdd in my computer since 13 years old? Here you would need to record the gameplay with the output of the frame timeline with a polling rate of 0.1s and drive on some thread of a fast wheelbarrow in the center of the city in some thread wd: l or cyberpunk)
By the way, what is your config, mb, just there are so many friezes from the rest of the iron that you just hammer into the friezes from hdd)

s
smotry 07.01.21

vegas99
Do not listen to local advisers, they recommend a complete trash to you, I advise you to drop it and buy it here https://hard.rozetka.com.ua/artline_x66v17/p266088901/characteristics/ in rubles it is 112164

M
Marsj 07.01.21

Listoman
4K doesn't get 16GB of RAM.

g
gennaz 08.01.21

Marsj
Compared CPUs with 6/6 and 6 / 12,10400f is certainly enough.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.01.21

Hellhound_Anger
10400F, indeed, is cheaper than the same 3600X. But on what chipset should you take a mother for it so that it works at least at 4000MHz?
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
But how does this form friezes! Explain to me, I'll hear you
Most likely because of the swap file, if both the OS and the games are on the same HDD. For example, in Horison I have 17GB of hard drive. And this is at high FHD. Hard 7200 rpm, 32MB cache. But I still don't understand why this game eats 8GB of RAM with a total volume of 16GB

vegas99 I
looked in DNS, with video cards for some reason strained. And besides DNS, there are no other stores to at least order a card?
As for the HDD, I'll say this: Horison pirates take a long time to load, and I didn't load RDR2 at all. But I only downloaded one repack for more than 100 GB, I haven't tried the others. Probably, for such games you still need an SSD. A remake of the Mafia also goes to HDD on high in FHD

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.01.21

Hellhound_Anger
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
The chipset does not affect the frequency of the protsik, it will pull the drain, you need a lot, but you need more RAM
. Does the boost work on all cores on Intel?
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
With the same success, and I STE in complete surrender I assure you that there are friezes on the SSD. And how to know the reason for them, and why in the open world "loading" - there is a reason for friezes, and not corny that did not have time to load textures (which is more logical!).
As I understand it, friezes happen when one "piece of hardware" in the game does not keep pace with another. On an SSD, the read speed is higher than on an HDD. Therefore, reading data from an SSD is faster. But as I understand it, this is important for heavy textures in which - 4K. For FHD, the HDD should be enough (theoretically), except for some that I wrote about above. I also noticed that the speed of the HDD decreases if it is filled somewhere over 80%.
I also read here on the forum that Nevidia may have friezes due to some "gadgets" in the drivers.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
It turned out that there were serious save files (size, time)! And there is hardly anything you can do about it.
What game is this?

G
Grimganga 08.01.21

vegas99
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 16k-18k
Mother on b550 or x570 -10-15k
Memory 3600-3733 fast memory that Ryzen really needs - 8k - these are two 8gb
dies Vidyuha RTX 2060 Super // 45k

You have about 14k - 7k left on case and cooling tower / 7k on SSD

But you don't have enough money for the PSU, so you can't start the system = (

If you collect CSNs, Regard, etc. in stores, you will overpay because most likely one or several components have they are not there and you need to look for analogues, but most likely you will run into the fact that there is no video card or there is a price 10-15k higher than the market.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.01.21

Hellhound_Anger
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
che cough, how does the resolution affect the HDD?
Well, hi-res textures probably need a lot of read speed, which the HDD can't provide.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Same last three assassins. watch dogs 2, then there are no friezes, there are mixes and cartoon, there it is not acceptable! we are waiting, can he come back and tell us here.
Such things need to be proved by comparing HDD vs SSD in your video, on your platform, with full monitoring of all resources and displaying the PC filling
If I had an SSD, I would conduct such tests. I'm even interested myself. Especially interesting in Horison

H
Hellhound_Anger 08.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
Spoiler "Well, probably, high-resolution textures need a high read speed, which the HDD cannot provide. No?"
no, here you need a more powerful video card and more memory, the memory speed is the same. the minimum delays were on the radeon vega vidyuhi, they were taken for the cartoon, because the HBM memory they wildly solved. In short, the disk does not affect the graphics. There is a question, these are 4k textures in the toy, I saw additions for the board, for folich 4 a separate package, and that is doubtful, tk. well, let's say a city and you need location data for a city block - it still depends on the processor, GPU and RAM. ABOUT! Maybe I heard STE was the phrase - "SSD won't give better FPS" and tests, conversations, comparisons. It was possible to agree on this! As you know, 7200 is enough for games, and the disk does not give fps. In short, the question can still be fiddled with for a long time, SSD is good for games, there is no dispute, and it can improve the situation somewhere, but not so much,
All tests are in intellect, full of friends. I will say this, look at which disk - rotational speed, cache and year. old men freeze for sure.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.01.21

Sorento NSK wrote:
if you want ssd to work for a long time, you do not need to put online games on it, and the rest please
, what is it for? because online games are updated frequently?
Have you personally at least one SSD died?
I already have a 6 year old adat for 128 gigs of Windows on it, the pubg stood, dize, so by the present time he had 15% of the rewriting left in the disk test and this was me on the desktop, almost every day I was throwing a couple of gigs of vidos for cutting
now already almost 2 year old QVO 860, so I have almost all games on it and the program shows that it still has 100% quality
and I really can go to the cafe in the same assassin to quickly teleport to a tower 200 meters away in a couple of seconds than there run, and on hard I would not even think about teleporting, and with the very loading of the game.
a similar situation with online games, loading the game faster, loading into a round one of the first, already enraged blunts on half-dead hardy, which can be loaded to round 2-3, only

he is taken to use the PC comfortably, and whatever it is spoiled, disconnect it from the PC and put it on the shelf and tell everyone that you have an SSD, but for exceptional cases.

about freezes on hard, this is all bullshit, if you have enough RAM, then there will be no problems, at most, in non-optimized shit like cyberpunk, textures can load longer
or if there is not enough memory, the swap file of slow hard will go and then there can really be freezes due to lack of texture loading speed

v
vegas99 11.01.21

Opinions are different, I still do not understand which is better to take - SSD or HDD?

v
vegas99 11.01.21

Wouldn't it be easier to grab the Xbox Series X and not bother with these upgrades?

S
SPR1GGAN 11.01.21

vegas99 wrote:
All the same, for games which is better to take a hard drive? SSD or is it better to take HDD? A couple of seconds of loading won't play any role for me

S
Subaru MotorSports 11.01.21

vegas99
I like: fast HDD and Xbox Series S for 26,990 + Xbox Game Pass subscription.

S
Sorento NSK 11.01.21

vegas99
Take one hdd and a couple of ssd (1 for Windows, 2 for games). And as for ssd: sata is faster than normal hdd, but m2 ssd is fastest

M
Marsj 11.01.21

vegas99
Assembling a gaming PC from Remotnyash
Amd
Spoiler
Intel
Spoiler
vegas99 wrote:
I don't want to
overpay for Intel Now overpay for Amd

g
gennaz 11.01.21

vegas99
With cards now just tin is going on, the game is all sold out, found a budget at a wild price.

Spoiler
And this is now the main obstacle to building a PC.