3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shierind 07.01.21 07:15 pm

Plot or side effects (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I'm going through The Witcher for the first time. I don't know the plot completely, so the question is ripe - if I go through the entire plot, will I be able to return to the side quests or the game will end? If the game is over, what storyline quest should you stop on in order to finish the side effects?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.01.21

shierind
Some side effects will become unavailable, besides, after completing the storyline, the GG will have a fairly high level and for many side effects you will simply receive a meager amount of experience or not get it at all, so all side effects are generally better done early.

X
X Ishimura X 08.01.21

shierind
I don't remember the name of the quest, but in front of it, the game will directly indicate, if you start it (you will sail the boat to the place that launches it), then side missions will become unavailable. So don't worry, the point of no return will be indicated.

X
X Ishimura X 08.01.21

shierind
And so that experience for side effects is not reduced, due to the fact that you are much higher in level, I advise you to put a mod - modAlwaysFullExp and turn on the Auto Level of opponents in the game settings. Then it will be more interesting to fight and the number of experience points for quests will be the maximum possible.

s
shierind 08.01.21

X Ishimura X
saa0891
Thank you very much :)

X
X Ishimura X 08.01.21

You are welcome.