3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 08.09.19 01:40 am

The game supports Hot-Seat and Split Screen

I would like to ask, who knows what kind of games.
Just to the country go, there is only 1 computer and all a lot.. ) so I wonder in what you can play.. )
For the slow-witted:
Hot-Seat game mode with few players that act in turn.
Split Screen - screen split into two or more parts, one per player.
There is another mode - the action on one screen with two players simultaneously, but such games are quite rare.. )

Here. Can you please tell me something.. Preferably good )

...Except:
Heroes of Might and Magic (all)
Disciples (all)
LEGO Star Wars
Colin McRae Rally (all)
Magic the Gathering Battlegrounds

To run to the store for PS2 or X360 don't offer.. )
28 Comments
Sort by:
O
Otec Viktorius 08.09.19

Trackmania Sunrise

I
Igor Surov 08.09.19

FIFA---- true with joystick.
IL2-Sturmovik ---- 4 hands for this game well

B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 08.09.19

Worms
NID Faure AIDS Of 2-4
The Lord Of The Rings : Return Of The King

PS:the Theme on the Main

A
Arcanis 08.09.19

Thank you.
On the main downloads little here and created.. )

I
Igor Surov 08.09.19

Pozniak has already been moved)

B
Bianor 08.09.19

The hot-seat can be included in the Silent Storm,
Split screen in Serious Sam

B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 08.09.19

Ark pahami in the Lord of the Rings return of the King =)
My friend and often it is for one computer cut. Supposedly one is playing for one hero,the second in another and so pass along entire campaign.

A
Arcanis 08.09.19

Well, probably all of the things recommended here, I'll buy )
And from games coming together I still like LEGO Star Wars ) (with the exception of games Dendy)

D
DeeFo 08.09.19

but the game recently got TH3 PLAN , it seems from the three of you can play

A
Arcanis 08.09.19

Up.
Trackmania Sunrise - thanks, didn't know that there is hot-seat, I have it )
FIFA---- true with joystick. - broke to buy joystick )
IL2-Sturmovik - Bought Il-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles. Good? ) Not checked yet..
Worms - not found yet, have only seen 3D in the DVD-box for 810, want so much to take.. )
NID Faure AIDS A 2-4 - Forgot about them altogether, SENK. )
The Lord of the Rings : return of the King - I can not Find anywhere.. (
The hot-seat can be included in the Silent Storm - I'm Either a noob, or one of two ) I do Not know how to enable the hot-seat, here.
Split screen in Serious Sam is like? Do not buy it.. )
TH3 PLAN , it seems from the three of you can play - like, or exactly? And something I don't want to take the ratings of this game are very low..

Other options? )

B
Bianor 08.09.19

SS in that Storm, you need to bind to some realties button to bring up the console (by default the first part is disabled). Then in the game call the console and write multiplayer. In the resulting window, select the command arms, the input of ID card (the most convenient for hot-SITA - 4412, 4413, 4414) and forward.

In SS, which Sam, the screen is divided lengthwise into two parts. Each manages its own half. Play strashno inconvenient, because the bat only one at all. In principle, it is possible to desmarchais.

A
Arcanis 08.09.19

Silent Storm.. sounds complicated.. OK, thank you.
Serious Sam.. But I just do not really understand: it's like with one arm?.. )
Oh, by the way, what part of Serious Sam?

s
spectre from TM 08.09.19

There is another mode - the action on one screen with two players simultaneously, but such games are quite rare.. )
you mean fifting force?(I can't recall exactly the name, there game above the shooter all will fall podruku pretty cool toy)
by the way, played on the Sony

B
Bianor 08.09.19

We have tried to divide the screen in Serious Sam: first blood. One played only on the mouse (just to be fair, it was possible to add buttons to the numpad-e), only on the keyboard. Was like a battle between two nerds-disabled people, finding each other's opponents began to fumble in the sky trunks (myshatnika staying in place, because the mouse strafing no!) and the one who first caught the enemy in sight, usually received frag.

The two players immediately you can control in the game Narnia. With just the two joysticks on the same screen. Or with the keyboard (mouse not necessary) and Joey.

A
Arcanis 08.09.19

Spectrum, on consoles these games very much, I was a child, he loved to play with friends in the Nes: teenage mutant ninja Turtles, Chip and Dale, etc.)
On the same PC, except LEGO Star Wars (two against AI) and Mortal Combat (1 on 1) nothing comes to mind..

Bianor, easier way to play any shooter game: one plays the mouse, the other on the keyboard, in my opinion fun ) The same HL2 so it is possible ) But thanks anyway..
But the joystick is something in the scrap to buy )

B
Bianor 08.09.19

Something I don't remember that at Half 2, it was possible to split the screen in half for two players...

G
Gr1nGo 08.09.19

Elastomania...Fast, cheap...

H
Hopeless 08.09.19

he means that one controls the Persian(WASD) and the second look(the mouse) and so it is possible to play any sutr...
about Ssem I heard today, said that it is possible to connect 2 mice and the game they will perceive each to his half of the screen

B
Bananic 08.09.19

Mortal Kombat 3, even 4 for example.

c
communist10 08.09.19

Left 4 dead 1 and 2