3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Youxyxol 07.01.21 07:18 pm

CyberpunkSaveEditor Guide to Editing Items (Cyberpunk 2077)

Greetings. I will show you how to change item parameters using CyberpunkSaveEditor. I am using v0.5.0-alpha version. You can download it here: https://github.com/PixelRick/CyberpunkSaveEditor/releases
Click on CPSEApp_v0.5.0-alpha.zip
Downloaded? Extracted from the archive to a convenient location? Let's start then.

Warning: Always back up your save files in case something goes wrong.

Changing the quality of an item

1) First, put the necessary item (or items) in the cache.
I recommend using the car's stash, but it is desirable that it be empty.
The fewer items there are, the easier it will be for you to find the one you need.
2) Save the game in a separate manual save slot, remember its serial number.
3) Open the editor, look for and load your ManualSaveXX save file into it.
Instead of XX, you will have some number from item 2.
The saves are located here: C: Users % username% Saved Games CD Projekt Red Cyberpunk 2077
4) After loading the save, we will need the inventory tab. We open it by clicking.

5) In the open tab there will be several more tabs of the inventory_XXXXXXX format. Let's consider them in more detail.
The first tab is responsible for the player's character inventory, the second is the inventory of the car's cache, the third is the mysterious tab, the mechanism for placing the items in this tab by the game is not fully understood. If suddenly someone understands, then please unsubscribe in the topic. Further, you may have several more tabs, depending on the caches available to the player (for example, a cache in the Aldecaldo camp). The last tab is responsible for the cache in V's apartment, yes, the one with the weapons display case.
6) Open the second tab by clicking on it. We will see a list of items in the inventory of the car's cache, I only have a scope there, you will have what you put there.
7) Let's open the parameters of the item by clicking on its ID. We will see a table with the parameters of the item.

8) Now comes the fun part. In the table we see the mods data section, that's where we need it.
Let's open the edit tdbid by value tab, three more parameters will appear: crc32 (name) hex, length (name) hex, raw u64 hex. Replace the existing raw u64 hex value with 00000014951C01A5. This will change the quality of the item to legendary. This will work for most items, however keep in mind that there are some items that simply cannot be legendary, such as the military katana. Yes, in the cache it will be shown as an item of legendary quality, but if you take it to your inventory, the quality will again become normal.

9) Be sure to click on the green commit changes button to apply the changes. Red to roll back changes if you made a mistake somewhere.

10) Finally, we save the save itself by clicking on the green SAVE button at the top.

11) Load our save game in the game.

Changing the number of item modification slots

1) Repeat pp. 1 - 7.
2) In the same table, we see the attachments section, where the data about the mod slots and the data of the installed modifications are stored.

3) We delete the data of existing modifications by clicking on the remove button, we get an item with the maximum possible number of slots. This is especially true for items of clothing, which in the game can be either completely without slots, or with four (jackets, T-shirts, etc.), or three (pants, boots, glasses, etc.) slots for modifications. Disadvantage: installed modifications disappear. Do not edit cult items in this way, you can lose unique properties, for example, Yinlong's EMP probability. Cult items, as a rule, already have the maximum number of slots in legendary quality, and have blueprints for improvements. Feel free to edit Johnny's clothes.
4) Repeat pp. 9 - 11.

Removing an item from your inventory

Everything is quite simple here.
1) Repeat pp. 1 - 7.
2) Find the required item in a specific tab and click the remove button to the right of its ID.
3) Repeat pp. 9 - 11.

Removing the quest flag from the item (s)

Method 1, from the required item

1) Repeat p. 1 - 7.
2) Find the required item in the first tab (inventory of the player's character), and open its parameters by clicking on the ID. Remove the item from the slots first.
3) Uncheck the Quest Item checkbox, or change 01 to 00 in the flags (hex) parameter.
4) Repeat pp. 9 - 11.

Method 2, with all items

1) Repeat pp. 1 - 7.
2) Open the required tab and click on the button Unflag all Quest items (makes them normal items) on top.

3) Repeat pp. 9 - 11.
Personally, I do not recommend this method, because there is a chance to break some quest by accidentally disassembling / throwing / selling the item necessary for it But then see for yourself.

Changing the appearance of the character

Transferring the appearance of the character from one save to another

1) Start a new game and create a character.
2) As soon as it becomes possible to save - save to a new slot.
3) Open this save in the editor.
4) Open the save to which you want to transfer the appearance in the editor by clicking on the + above.

5) Open the "donor" save tab and click on the COPY SKIN button.
6) In the save-patient tab, click on the PASTE SKIN button.
7) Save your changes.
8) Save your save.
9) Load the save game.
Important: transfer is only supported between saves of the same version of the game. For example, my editor did not want to transfer the character's appearance from a save made in version 1.04 to a save made on version 1.06. It is also impossible to transfer the appearance of V's man to V's woman, and vice versa, for obvious reasons.

Thanks for attention.
PS. To enlarge the pictures: right-click - Open in a new tab.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.21

Vyxyxol wrote: the
third is the player character's weapon slots, ammo and cash.
Why do you think so? How does the content in the picture relate to what you specified?
Spoiler
And about the addition of modification slots in the original instructions on the nexus, everything is a little differently described. Have you really tried this method? I did it from the nexus.

Y
Youxyxol 07.01.21

BlackTigerTK wrote:
Where did you get this? How does the content in the picture relate to what you specified?
I got it by scientific poke method, hehe.
Well, let's take your picture:
1) The weapon is in the slot, apparently some kind of shotgun.
2) Ammo for him.
3) Starting clothes for the "Child of the Street" path
4) Truselle (hidden object)
5) Melee weapon fists (hidden object)
Now open your inventory and see what you have in your slots. Well, let's just logically reason that No. 4 and 5 cannot be found anywhere except in the player's outfit. Well, they are not in a cache, right?
---
Something really doesn't add up. For me, for example, the third tab has a completely different hash, but there is what is equipped in the slots, namely two types of weapons, cartridges and money. There is no clothes, by the way, even though they are on. Need to think.
--- I was
digging, it looks like I have a Silverhand pistol there, Brass knuckles (or fists for hand-to-hand) with ID - Items.w_knuckles_grip, what kind of brass knuckles is not clear, 10,000 eddies, 150 pistol, 300 rifle and 30 shot rounds. In general, I got even more confused, for Malorian is hanging on my wall.

---
I was sitting, thinking, could it be Silverhand's inventory from memories or epilogue?
BlackTigerTK wrote:
And regarding the addition of slots for modifications in the original instructions on the nexus, everything is described a little differently. Have you really tried this method? I did it from the nexus.
I do not know what is written there in the instructions on the nexus, but this one was written by me. Perhaps there are some differences in the new versions. I have been using the editor since version 0.4, it was a little different there, but the method did not change, it was necessary to delete the entire mod tree. Naturally, I tried the method, successfully exchanging all the clothes in the game for the legendary one with the maximum possible number of slots. As an example, the same starting clothes "Street Child".

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 07.01.21

I described everything, I have been using this software for a long time

C
ColtBlake 08.01.21

BlackTigerTK wrote:
And about adding modification slots in the original instructions on the nexus, everything is described a little differently. Have you really tried this method? I did it from the nexus.
The method described on the nexus allows you to add clothing modification slots over the limit. That is, you can make a shirt with 6 slots or 10, for example.
Spoiler

D
Debility 11.01.21

Is it possible to increase the initial strength number of an item in the editor? What is responsible for this parameter?
And the holes should not be allowed for the fashion of an armadillo, but for example, for a hunter or a predator.

C
ColtBlake 29.01.21

You xxyxol wrote:
... however, keep in mind that there are items that simply cannot be legendary, for example, a military katana You
come across clothes that need to change the constant in order for the item to become legendary.

The constant is responsible for the quality of the item:
0 - common
1 - unusual
2 - rare
3 - epic
4 - legendary

C
ColtBlake 29.01.21

Pohukhol
Pohuhol wrote:
Is it possible to raise the initial strength number of an item in the editor?
Can. Here's an instruction from the nexus.
Spoiler For example: To add extra damage to a weapon or extra armor to a piece of clothing, click on "New Constant" in its stats section. On the new window that pops up, put in "Additive" for the modifier, and "BaseDamage" or "Armor" for the stat (depending on which one you want), then enter how much you want for the value. Click "Apply and Close" and you're good to go. But why, if the "hunter" does not work (the "predator" has not been tested)? Bet "fortune" and "aggression".

K
KpoJIuKa 03.04.22

Is it possible to somehow change the damage of a weapon or a modifier for damage?

B
BlackTigerTK 03.04.22

KpoJIuKa wrote:
Is it possible to somehow change the weapon damage or damage modifier?
There is a mod on the Nexus that allows you to select the Crunch weapon mod, which increases the base damage for the legendary mod by 150% maximum. There are also mods that increase critical damage and crit chance.

S
StarMix 20.01.23

hello, can you tell me how to change or add the chance of triggering from different types of damage?