3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Debility 07.01.21 07:18 pm

Mithril, Dance and other gear mods (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello gentlemen.
So, when parsing extra legendaries (and not only) of Johnny's gear, which I crafted with cheats, unusual gear mods fall out. Namely - Mithril, about which even the Dance is silent. which I have not met anywhere else.
So, about Mithril, I tried to thrust it into the first slot of the legendary with 4 "holes", but he reset them to zero. the legendary became without "holes" and a few units of durability were added. On this I became depressed.
Conclusion: Mithril zeroes the "holes" on the gear without giving any splashes, except for a few units. strength.
Spoiler

Well, Dance, here without comments, if anyone has seen a rare, epic and, which is unlikely to be legendary, write, I will be grateful for the info.
Spoiler

6 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 07.01.21

there are a lot of things in the game that the game doesn't use. There is even a weapon (submachine gun) that cannot be obtained except through the console. There are also a bunch of mods in gear, which, even if added through the console, cannot be inserted into things.

D
Debility 07.01.21

Yes, I do not deny it, but the console is a little different, everything is clear there. Very unusual items are interesting and how it is almost "legal" to craft them with maximum profit.
Just pressing the "Kill'em All" button in the trainer is not my method, I am interested in the very process of creating ubplusha and fap on the numbers.
Here the Hammer of a comrade dispersed)
Spoiler

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

Hookhol wrote:
when parsing extra legendaries (and not only) Johnny's gear
In the sense of Joni's gear? It can't be disassembled and it stupidly clogs the backpack? I don't know what to do with them anymore.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 11.01.21

lordkaho
there is a way to remove Johnny 's old gear. (via mod)

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

Yaroslav Bondarev I
'll look, thanks. But I got sick of carrying 6 pants.

B
BualPap 06.03.21

I don't remember what clothes, but there is such a

Spoiler