3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gobuta 07.01.21 07:18 pm

Freezes in the game (second slowdown) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone. Help solve the problem. I almost finished the game and yesterday I ran into such a troubles, running around the city, sometimes about once every few minutes a freeze happens, the game freezes and slows down. Then again everything is smooth and ok. I play on 2070S, FPS is stable 60-70, everything is at the maximum except for the rays (I turned them off). Changing the resolution from 2K to FHD, the same friezes, it seems that the friezes due to the SSD can overheat a bit. HZ :) Today I tested and everything is ok, no friezes or lags, the most interesting thing that began to freeze when I completed the quest (just kidding, there is no such quest) to find the blade of Arasaki. Returned to the hotel, ran through the textures. He took out the blade and climbed back through the textures to the first floor, and then into the city. After that, in this session there were such friezes and jams. They were even on the menu when creating weapons and on the map. Who had the thread like that? Funny to be honest, bullshit :)))

I thought about a video card, drove it to temperatures and everything is ok, percent. also. Either the system was pumping something or SSD. I do not know if anyone came across share your opinion. :) Now it remains to wait for the current patches, the game is certainly interesting but still wildly raw!
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha pronin 07.01.21

Try to notice in time when these friezes appear from the very beginning, or, say, after an hour of play. If in an hour, then most likely you have overheating.