3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Irkden38 07.01.21 07:18 pm

Pirate vs paid version (Forza Horizon 4)

Guys, hello to everyone)
I want to screw up the forza, paying 5k is not at all komelfo, who knows what is the difference? As I understand it, there will be no online updates and constant races, the type that appears every day? Who knows what help)
10 Comments
Sort by:
h
hyper1 07.01.21

Irkden38
for 300r you can buy a license for the ultimate version on plati.ru

I
Irkden38 07.01.21

hyper1
I read the reviews, like they are often thrown there, you can buy 5 times and not play as a result

h
hyper1 07.01.21

Irkden38
there is 100% efficiency. For a year now I have been playing this way without any problems
you are given an owner account on which a large number of people can play. if activation fails, reactivation takes 30 seconds. time.
so that the game does not crash, you need to run it through a batch file

h
hyper1 07.01.21

Irkden38
me too a toad strangled 60 bucks to give for the game. in the end, activation saved my money)
I am a true pirate. even if I like the game, I still download the pirate or take activation) I only take a license for co-op

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 07.01.21

I remember how I snatched the maximum edition for 100 rubles

I
Irkden38 08.01.21

Lelik_mc_kawai
Pay .room?

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 08.01.21

Irkden38
in Microsoft store)

S
Subaru MotorSports 08.01.21

Irkden38
Due to a bug, some games cost less than 100 rubles.
https://dtf.ru/games/31596-polzovateli-microsoft-store-obnaruzhili-bag-pozvolyayushchiy-kupit-nekotorye-aaa-igry-deshevle-100-rubley

L
Len4ik00N 08.01.21

Irkden38
There will be no access to the auction and tuning from other users yet.
If you don't want to take the game at full price, you can wait for discounts and take it cheaper (the last time the discount was 50%) or, as mentioned above, take it on another site. Two acquaintances from me took Forza in the fall: one at a discount, and the second on some website. Both are still playing and all the rules

x
xxxStraZxxx 01.02.21

1+. bought activation on funpay, for 30 rubles. I have been playing stably for half a year, upon request, the owner issues a new password and confirms the login to the account. There are no problems, everything works fully.
I also suffered with a pirate, and I could not deliver new updates to the top 10.