3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bui333 07.01.21 07:18 pm

Partial restoration of cut content (Cyberpunk 2077)

Thanks to comrade GR34ka from Pikabu, his post.
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
NFZero 07.01.21

No. Well, if most of the cut content is restored, there will be generally fire.
Even if you have to download mods, that's not bad either. There will still be an opportunity to replay. 🤣
Thanks for your hard work.

B
Bui333 07.01.21

The NFZero links above and the video (correct the Russian letters in the link for their English equivalents) will allow you to romance with Judy - initially she was presented as an NPC of the GG's love plan without being identified by gender.

B
BEELINEUA 07.01.21

Even I doubt this tweak is working to stir up with Judy

M
Mitsur 08.01.21

BEELINEUA is a
worker, already checked, everything is voiced and the intimate scene is a little different, plus Judy went with me to the endings with the nomads

V
Vidokprime 08.01.21

Mitsur
Tried to ramify after Judy with Panam?
How in The Witcher 3 young ladies don't throw you somewhere?)))

S
Stalker608 08.01.21

maybe not everything is so rosy. perhaps it was cut out for a female body with a male voice, or vice versa, it already exists in the game. this does not in any way confirm the strange nonsense about the "cut out dungeon" and 50-thousand lines of dialogue, which cannot weigh 160 GB (more than a game). the same myth as "robbing caravans"

B
BEELINEUA 08.01.21

Mitsur,
and if I plan to play the game for a month, after the new patch has been applied, will the tweak break everything?

Y
Youxyxol 08.01.21

Stalker608
Yeah, the metro with the canal was cut out, it became impossible to play right away, lul. xD

M
Mitsur 08.01.21

Vidokprime
did not try, I was afraid to grab a bug in the end

M
Mitsur 08.01.21

BEELINEUA
as I understand this team does not matter which patch, so you can safely use it later

M
Mitsur 08.01.21

Stalker608
about 50 thousand lines of dialogue is about the level of the "Blood and Wine" add-on, perhaps just unfinished squares and the projects' plots were cut out until all the bugs were caught in them

G
Grimganga 08.01.21

Bui333 wrote:
found another portion of cut content in Cyberpunk 2077.
This is not just cut content, this is a 2018-2020 trend in the game there must be a lesbian and gay, and despite the fact that half of the activists in their lives have not seen or played computer games. All companies do this deliberately to capture this 15% of the market. Lines of code say that at first they made a standard branch of characters, after that they decided who would be gay and who would be lesbian.

G
Grevon 29.01.21

Bui333 wrote:
https: //VIKI.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/installing
video not working