3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vogt007 07.01.21 07:18 pm

Bug at the entrance to the tomb of the prince and the dragon. (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Problem! It's happening on xbox. At the entrance to the tomb of the mission, the prince and the dragon, where it is necessary to pierce the entrance with a cannon, got stuck. There it is necessary to roll the cart under the platform with the gun. He made an unnecessary movement: he moved the cart on the platform to a parallel track and foolishly moved it forward from the platform. She went off the rails and can't get back on the platform. Nothing helps. And back to some camp I can't go back, I get into a dead end. Maybe someone had this? Straight hopeless situation))
5 Comments
Sort by:
c
ceptey8520 07.01.21

vogt007
Can you add a couple of pictures to represent how it looks?

v
vogt007 07.01.21

Hey.

here is the link on twitter, if it goes through - https://twitter.com/i/status/1347129672073621504

c
ceptey8520 08.01.21

vogt007
I very vaguely remember that place, but isn't there some kind of twist to pull the cart? As a last resort, you can simply load the previous save

d
dilat 08.01.21

vogt007
There is a rope on the cart. There should also be a rope on the opposite side (from the photo)

v
vogt007 08.01.21

friends, thanks, did it. the problem was that the bogie was derailed and not aligned. because of this, she did not reach the right place. The bug was solved by a bug: I pulled it to a dais, put a platform in the way and cut the cable. the cart stuck into the platform, did somersaults and rolled further, where it was supposed to. that was funny. thanks to everyone who responded)))