3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 29.10.19 03:40 am

Impressions of the game (Injustice 2)

how do you play?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel Perelmana 29.10.19

no ... I downloaded, installed - does not start yet.

m
mazinily 29.10.19

Artem Gavrikov
late created the theme

P
Pumpkinhead - Halloween 29.10.19

Artem Gavrikov
phahaha

H
Hulk Crsiston 29.10.19

Artem Gavrikov
the game itself is good but without mods it died in 2к18!
I was looking for a mod to play as the boss he is, but it does not spread and is still annoying !MK x is still alive due to the fact that regularly that it turns out that skin the fps unlock .
same story with the first injection.

D
Damned_Soul 24.05.21

I was pleased with the noticeably prettier graphics compared to the first part, customization of the characters and even brought 2 endings for the story campaign, though literally from 5-6 battles you will have to go through the entire line again, which is a rather controversial decision, although what I mean ... so everywhere)) ) Loot boxes have got here too, which for the most part will be useful for the online component of the game, but they are not so difficult to knock out. I would like to see more characters, given that I took the version with all the DLC, anyway, somehow they are not enough (I got drunk so there are enough of them). Of the modes that I liked, I would like to note the multiverse for solo games (like Towers in Mortal Kombat), and the online meat grinder (rating / fun).
PS Special respect to Steam for Remote Play Together.

S
Slayton 07.10.21

Damned_Soul I agree
under every word, but I want to add that the part after braniac looks hacky, tk. all subsequent battles take place in old locations.

a
alex 19061967 24.11.21

The best comic book fighting game possible to this day. Great graphics, music, a well-developed great plot, iconic comic book characters (there is even a ninja turtle!), Gorgeous videos, the best face animation of all games I know of, the ability to earn rewards for new costumes and improved customization of heroes, a large selection of characters, arenas, game modes, both in single player, and in co-op and online. This game is both the best fighting game and one of the best comic book games ever. I recommend the game to everyone who loves and appreciates high-quality fighting games and excellent comic book games. The game is very rich and meaningful, of course, demanding on the hardware, but the optimization is at its best. From me personally 9/10 of this wonderful game.