3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PapunLapatun 07.01.21 07:27 pm

Question on setting up a liquid cooling system

Recently I bought AORUS LIQUID COOLER 360 water cooling system for Intel Core i9 10900 KF processor. I installed the necessary software to control dropsy and the question immediately appeared.
In default mode, the fans rotate from 1600 to 2200 rpm, and the pump is in constant mode at 2070 rpm.
Actually the question: is it possible to customize the operating mode of the pump and fans that cool the radiator? Because having reduced the speed of the pump to 1300-1400 rpm, there is absolutely no difference in the temperature of the processor, did it remain as it was 30-35 in idle time?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 07.01.21

PapunLapatun
There are housings with a hub - all the turntables are connected to it and it is configured with a 4 pin connected via bios. If there is no hub, then through bios for each 4pin connection there is a tuning curve for the operation of the turntables. AORUS LIQUID COOLER 360 the pump is connected via 4 pin, it can be adjusted through the Aorus Engine, there are plenty of settings options.

P
PapunLapatun 07.01.21

AnPei
Well, yes, I changed everything in AORUS ENGINE.
I was interested in whether it is possible to change the speed of the water pump? Would it harm her if I change the speed to lower ones? Since even at low revs, it shows excellent results!

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.21

PapunLapatun
1) she generally has a purple what you will indicate, for this she was made for this, the minimum and maximum revolutions that she takes out were laid in it
2) look at the temperature not in idle, but at maximum load and from this set the speed