3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bullterrier_fass 07.01.21 07:27 pm

Black screen before loading (very long loading) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello, I was playing on version 1.06 and at some point the save before loading started giving out a black screen, everything is loading everything is playing well, but now you have to wait about a minute to load and when the game does autosave I catch lags for a second. the save file weighs 9.2 mb. on other saves, everything works fine, loads quickly and without a black screen (tried to create a new game)
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 07.01.21

Do not carry a lot of materials with you. I had this. The solution was that I threw all the materials into the cache. Personally, I'm already tired of the fact that materials for creating scripts are constantly falling. Well, I don't pump this branch. I only pumped my intellect by 10.
PS: I upgrade my technique and reaction to 18, the rest is in force.

B
Bullterrier_fass 07.01.21

LexxProAktiv
Yes, this is understandable, BUT I went through a quest where everyone steals things from you, that is, I walked with a completely empty inventory, I did not take it out of the closet to check it. remained naked, tried to load and nothing changed. I think the problem is in the file

Y
Youxyxol 07.01.21

Bullterrier_fass
But what's the difference that you have an empty Persian inventory, the save stores the data of all inventory: caches, a car, and that cabinet too. From the fact that you have laid out everything from the inventory, the size of the save does not decrease, and the data on the available items is still loaded. Do you dare?

B
Bullterrier_fass 07.01.21

Vyxyxol
yes I dare and I spent everything I had, I sold the rest. nothing has changed there are no huge numbers or something like that.

S
STALKERR. 11.01.21

in the parcel machines, the guns are not overwritten yet, so that they get lost, you need to restart the game and re-save.