3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
buran 29.10.19 03:40 am

I can not pick a character for all occasions!!! (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Help to select normal character and write as a beginner where can I get normal artifacts for the start of the game
112 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZANDAR 29.10.19

imho, Russ-Orc (tough, strong) the personification of power and brute strength, but mental capacity is still the same... :) I'm an Orc Warrior, still have never regretted my choice (well, I think to defeat Umbra at level 13 two-Handed axe and without any fancy armor, it's the FAQ so), and today, because I actually have 2 test it was a feeling like that of a gamer in the popular joke:) In General, I think someone close to your heart and choose... well of course it is the same elf in the men at arms to produce insanity, and there already as you know:)

B
Bianor 29.10.19

No matter who you took. Level to write all the Persians differ only in appearance...

Z
ZANDAR 29.10.19

Maybe you're right, but you yourself imagine an Elf clad in heavy armor wielding a two-handed hammer, with a weight like that elf.... presented? a perversion, isn't it:) at least this can be determined with Russ.... imho

K
KyTy3oB 29.10.19

The best choice for a warrior Redguard, IMHO he is better than Orc, because the Orc racial feature - berseker only to fight, and Redguard - fury - and carrying more cargo will come in handy. Again disease Redguard is almost overcome.

P
PlayGround.ru 29.10.19

In my opinion, the best character is a Breton!!!I'm probably 12 times (almost all tried, but the end is not reached) took Morrowind, and I thought to go with other characters for very long!!!This I mean that Breton magic resistance of 50% and then you can wear boots of speed (+200 speed,but blindness, can't remember how much, but it's all in th..., because in tel Fira you can take the cuirass 100% resistance to magic, but they need to pick a lock level 100 and have to have levitation) that can be rented near the Caldera(Caldera). There will be a girl in these boots, it is possible to kill, but you can fulfill her quest, does not matter, anyway, you can get them!!!And about characteristics, I say that in the beginning, it is better to run to do a little quests (side), and then when you LVL 30, will mow all the left and right!!!

i
ixFeaT 29.10.19

I agree with Do6eP]v[@H Breton is the best race for mage is special about the Atronach

P
PlayGround.ru 29.10.19

Heh... thank you guys.. Now I feel so pooolny LAMER)))) I take the token lady)) Well, I'm just a monk playing... by the way, rukopashka decides!!))

P
PlayGround.ru 29.10.19

Oh yeah.. armor.. Aldrun, the Fighters Guild.. go down, there is a door with a lock 80 level.. Crack for Mona to take this sign Tower and in the mages Guild to create a new spell that would unlock the locks of the 80 level.. there should be a full set of glass armor.. well, not really full))))))

P
PlayGround.ru 29.10.19

If you want to be a mage-battle mage is better to choose the High Elf, because mana is not enough)))))) And protection from magic.. well, it's Mona and things to conjure.. although, of course, can be wildly wrong

B
Bianor 29.10.19

I went through the game three times - the Morrowind, then Morrowind+Tribunal, then Morrowind+Tribunal+prodigal moon:) And I realized one idea: If you want to play a warrior, get a cat or Bosmer, if you want to play a mage, Archer or thief, take Orc or lizard. That's the whole logic. Need opposite character. Last time I played my own race, which at the beginning of the game all parameters except luck by 20. Got a lot of fun. Really fun to play a sort of panzerkamfwagen-Ohm, which no one can break through, and it all crumbles in one hit? It's not tomb raider and not medal of honor... I like to shake up your characters, to see how he grows wiser, silneet, and myself, without any teachers. It's fun, try it!!!

H
Hel 29.10.19

I agree with Alfa. Breton - the most it. And not so cool in the beginning of the game to all wet - without interest is both at once, but the makings for the development of the most.

P
PlayGround.ru 29.10.19

I agree with Binoram.. and in addition.. if you choose a race opposite specialty that will shovel more levels(when et was bad?) ), because skills will have to download almost from scratch, so hence the+)))
But Xandar, in my opinion, mistaken - just as the men at arms of the elf(high) and must...

S
Slasher 29.10.19

I prefer my forest elf. With a Daedric bow he laaaaame killer. Smart, provoke and deadly, only the strongest enemies get to my Persian. And if he rock the acrobatics to 100, in any little bit spacious place it is almost impossible to kill. By the way, I for example always choose skills for your character, and do not use ready classes, I advise everyone.

S
Snake 29.10.19

It is not the first time I meet some of the bodies of the Fir... soon you're done playing Morrowind-bloodmoon, and this beast is not met... it is where?

S
Snake 29.10.19

It is not the first time I meet some of the bodies of the Fir... soon you're done playing Morrowind-bloodmoon, and this beast is not met... it is where?

F
Fobos 29.10.19

If it was Morrowind-original by tel Fir sure would not have passed... join those who play Breton... beginners can posovetyite necessarily as one of the basic skills to take Change as it is responsible for: Levitation, Open locks(first thing when I start to play create a spell on tocr of 100 locks), Walking on water, underwater breathing - believe me - it's GREAT makes life easier...

I
Izenka 29.10.19

Breton decides !!!! He's magic resistance by 50%. So here is the sign of the Apprentice, which removes this resistance, but increases the mana by 1.5 and gives you the ability Shield +50 for 60 seconds once a day !!! Well, it really helps early in the game to bring down any heavy monsters.

B
Bianor 29.10.19

If someone like to play panzerkampfwagen-om, I can recommend a cat-thief. She stroke navoruyut of stolo good, by selling which you can learn and Archer and warrior and anyone. Mega-mergers and mega-combination.

P
PlayGround.ru 29.10.19

but now I'm playing a dark elf with an axe, a battle mage. urine all in a row without problems. mages with an axe, with one blow, warriors of magic. the lethal combination. and heavy armor don't bother me.

V
Verjil 29.10.19

the lamest race - Dunmer!!! They are all very a lot and they have a nasty voice. I played Breton barbarian, but I advise you to play the Imperials-cool pepper! Or at Nordling.