3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tyryryry 07.01.21 07:27 pm

What is the right thing to do? Tell me. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. The main plot has just passed. Satisfied, only now it’s sad without all the beloved characters will continue to play, but not the point.
There are only DLCs left, I want to start going through them, but now the problem and doubts came, help

me understand this: 1. I got level 35 by the end of the game, how will I start going through the "Stone Hearts", I do not pump over the level strongly? And then I'm afraid "Blood and Wine" will be too simple, because the minimum requirements there essentially do not differ in order to start passing them, but I want to go through one by one and completely ...

2. I noticed that you can start a New Game +, and use it not only in the main game again, but also DLC separately. Here what opinion can experts on the game, who know the game like five fingers? Continue to play after the main plot in the DLC or do you need to start NG + in them?

I would be grateful for advice.
9 Comments
Sort by:
k
kvitos 07.01.21

Xs about achievement, but dlts pass in the usual mode and in the correct order. There, the characters will appear interesting (especially if you played 1 part) and the order is still important.

N
Nurp 07.01.21

Tyryryry
Correct passage:
1. The main plot before the mission to find Uma. Those. we do not go to Kaer Morhen after Skellige.
2. We pass the Stone Hearts.
3. Let's go through the plot and start Blood and Wine.

Then we set up a challenge in Toussaint and wait for the Witcher 4)))
Spoiler
Tyk http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/komfortnyj_chellendzh_v_tussent_na_16_18_urovnyah-976910/

T
Tyryryry 07.01.21

kvitos
thanks, but I will not transfer to the "Stone Hearts" there and will be able to continue playing "Blood and Wine" calmly? How did you go?

N
Nurp 07.01.21

Tyryryry wrote: How did
you go?
First time plot. Second time plot and COP. Third time plot plus 2 DLC with total cleaning of the map for dopquests and questions. The fourth - only the challenge to Toussaint, which is not the fourth time)))
How to update the lighting and textures - I'll go through it again, but on a new w / map.
In order not to be afraid of overpowering - difficulty for max and autoleveled for non-writing.

X
X Ishimura X 07.01.21

Tyryryry
On the first point, so as not to pump over opponents, enable this parameter.

T
Tyryryry 07.01.21

Nurp
turns out, can I safely set the maximum difficulty? And then you need to turn on "Increasing the level of opponents"? And in the end I will be able to play the two DLCs on equal terms?

T
Tyryryry 07.01.21

X Ishimura X
just wanted to ask about this, thanks a lot too!

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.01.21

Tyryryry
Increasing the level of opponents does not in any way affect the increase / decrease of experience after defeating enemies. Personally checked. I somehow got a teddy bear of level 13, and Geralt was 32nd. I killed the teddy bear, they gave him some penny experience. Teddy bear is level 32, beat him again, and again got exactly the same experience. It turns out that the game is weaker than Geralt, the experience for him will not be higher if you raise his level. You can do the same as me, with any a weak mob
When fulfilling orders below Geralt's level, instead of experience, you can get gear / swords and sell them for a good price. For example, I completed the order "Monster in the swamps" on the 24th level, and the order on the 12th. The experience was penny, but received a sword and sold it in Novigrad on the square for about 1200 oren

X
X Ishimura X 07.01.21

Tyryryry
Please.