3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
normalisten 07.01.21 07:27 pm

brain knot (Diablo 2)

advice is needed. how to install everything in order for the game on the server (and how many there are servers), the official version (purchased with the key) is needed or which one is suitable. the head is already "square" becomes from the amount of installation information
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 07.01.21

Any lod, alt-patch and reg server. How to start the game read the section.
There are 3 addresses (there were at least), but there is only one gate.

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

put any D2 + Lod (off not off), on top of the alt client https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/font_color_008866_alternativnyj_klient_font-688911/

if the version is some kind of curve, then you can clean LOD Repair https: // www .playground.ru / diablo_2 / file / diablo_2_lod_repair-864341
and only then throw the alt client

R
RomanDII 11.01.21

normalisten
how did it work out? how is it played?

n
normalisten 11.01.21

in the end, with the continuation of all sorts of readings, reinstallations, swearing, etc., etc., it turns out that the laptop does not pull. Not surprisingly. I had to understand right away. He is probably as old as me or half of mine. Yes, even with a clumsy stretched, it is not known how Windows into it and an army of viruses. then I'll get another suitable one then I'll play with you all. I hope the server will not be lost by that time and I will be playing on it. Thank you for your help and response.

R
RomanDII 12.01.21

normalisten
What kind of laptop is such that d2 does not pull, there are requirements for computers in 2000 - stump1 + some RAM

n
normalisten 15.01.21

d2 he pulls. I do not complain. only on the network and on the Internet in any way. I recently bought it a second-hand acer5310 (2009 seems to have been understood by the same models in the Internet for 4000 rubles, I don’t know for what time it seems (or maybe not really) Windows 7 maximum speed (with a Windows Vista sticker) without an antivirus (so I use it without them). I crawled stupidly in almost all of its settings and changed them a little. I paused and installed the prog and hammock. I connected to the Internet in several places via Wi-Fi, and so on. stupid and funny it turned out.and
now I'm sitting playing alone in d2 lod by mortal heroes without brakes but without access to
servers.inet when I connected the man said that it was my fault that he didn’t rob.bata advises just percent and buy everything else and not poison soul to myself, money was a possibility, I blew everything myself ...

n
normalisten 15.01.21

RomanDII
computer is an interesting rarity and worked. I stupidly turned it down myself

f
firkax 15.01.21

If the Internet does not work for you, how did you enter the forum?

R
RomanDII 15.01.21

firkax
Apparently from a smartphone, they will be faster than 2000 computers) there really the browser slows down, although you can play on the server, he does not finish something)

I
Immense 15.01.21

normalisten
normalisten wrote: without antivirus (so I use it without them). I crawled through stupidity in almost all of its settings.
This sadness is cured in 15 minutes by reinstalling Windows, and of the antivirus first of all.

n
normalisten 29.01.21

I don’t rummage in all this variety of any technical machines, programs for them and devices. d2 works. is not connected to the laptop. at the minimum settings, q2 works fine. no laptop pulls. there is no point in changing all this now. or an amateur to set up and install everything necessary. it is interesting to look at d4 and other game universes. so much of everything in the video game industry. from such a variety and diversity, sometimes you even want to relax and sometimes for a long time