3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 07.01.21 07:30 pm

Should I buy ??? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Now in EG you can buy the game at a discount + coupon for 1400
A question to those who have completed the game or are still playing: is it worth buying this part of the series at all?
I myself went through all the parts of the series ...
31 Comments
Sort by:
H
Horse fff coat 29.01.21

At the moment, even offline activation is not worth buying. Infa walks that a cracked game from yubiks is being tested. The chances are 50/50 that this is Valhalla. Well, or Dogi. Any hack is just around the corner. You can wait;)
Well, and what is the general point of buying games if they are hacked. Although the same MK 11, RDR 2 was hacked the same.

w
william1992 29.01.21

The FFF horse coat
Rdr 2 hacked works through one place, unfortunately.
And Valhalla is too early to crack - it will take a long time to patch

H
Horse fff coat 29.01.21

william1992
william1992 wrote:
I met complaints from players. Well, I had all the rules. I downloaded it after the fix was released, went without any problems at all.
william1992 wrote:
And it's too early to hack Valhalla - they will still patch for a long time
I agree. The same situation with Dogs. What was hacked and tested without a clue. And then nobody canceled the final version;)

w
william1992 29.01.21

Horse FFF coat
Well, anyway, hopefully not dogs. Who cares about it?

N
Nurp 29.01.21

william1992 wrote:
... played about 25 hours, not a single problem. Boring. But, they wrote about this that 1/3 of the game is a mega-sluggish buildup with training mega-overloaded mechanics in the game.
On the topic - take if you liked the origins and the odyssey.

d
dilat 29.01.21

DeniDS
I didn’t do anything at all, I don’t do overclocking, etc., I only updated firewood at most. On the previous patch, it periodically crashed at about the same interval as yours. On this patch, so far, everything is a bunch of

Piracy.
Dude, you get a few accs with your pluses / minuses. Moreover, you further confirm your inadequacy. By the way, you never answered me: do you steal bread in the store or do you buy it?

x
xmenni 30.03.21

This game is not worth buying at all. A pirate came out - patience is enough for 2 hours of continuous play and that's it. Then either deletion or interruption for an indefinite period, because some moments are not very convenient, or annoying.
ps How people strongly scolded Odissey - but Valhala turned out 100 times worse and even more so very boring.

k
k 1 09.05.21

I can give acck to use, if anyone needs it (with the old rega)

n
nikolay0580 09.05.21

k 1
Give acc, I will be grateful

F
Frendzy 09.05.21

and I would have someone else's acc

A
Alex the one 20.08.21

For 700 rubles it would be easy to take.