3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
livepo 07.01.21 07:30 pm

Jomsvikings, and other Internet mechanics (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I play the game in every known way, without an internet connection. But at the sixth hour of the game, a hint appeared, they say, build something there so that you can create some kind of jomsvikings, and hire other players' jomsviks. I got interested, googled, didn't understand much, like these are mercenaries who can change their appearance, share with other players, and mine will also be hired. As I said, I did not understand anything, but a thought crept in, but do I lose a lot by playing without the Internet? Well, for example, in Death Stranding, a game without the Internet is equal to the loss of 30% of the gameplay. So the question is: Is this the only mechanic that requires the Internet, and how important is it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jazz2Us 07.01.21

livepo
Now jomsvikings are not really anything of themselves, hiring from other players, they can be made part of a team that will help with raids and travel on a drakkar. However, a free addition is planned soon, where a mode of difficult raids will appear, in which Jomsvikings will play an important role in this. Sounds good, but how it will be implemented - xs. I hope that the event will not get bored in 1-2 hours, as it was with Yule

d
dilat 07.01.21

livepo
This is already a matter of interest. I played Odyssey for a long time on a pirate in 1919. Realizing that, and how, I decided to take a license from SP, I was right, it's much better to play with an Internet

j
jax baron 07.01.21

dilat
A. I played without internet and everything broke through the cheat engine except for the boss on the Cyclops

d
dilat 07.01.21

jax baron
No, that's not it. I want to play legally

j
jax baron 07.01.21

dilat
Dude forgive me, but lately it is legal for all of you as if from under the floor, not when do not disdain the rest

d
dilat 07.01.21

jax baron
I don’t want to use third-party software in a game that I like. And from an aesthetic point of view, playing the license is more pleasant. In the same Valhalla, I even disdained the mod and demolished, although I ran for a couple of days