3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darti 07.01.21 07:34 pm

evening xx (diablo 2)

Good day! Subject - I want to take level 99 on the soft classics.

The fact that the idea is crazy, and why it is needed, it makes no sense to explain. I'm not a very good player, but this is not the first season I've played on the classics. In the past 2 seasons I have rocked the pal_support hamer. Last season was a test of strength, I played with long breaks and rocked alone, but still took 95lvl. Therefore, I don’t need to explain anything about xcs and exp.

For those who do not know, the path from 92 to 99 takes about 70,000 races, with 18,000 in 97-98 and 35,000 in 98-99lvl. Is it a lot or not? In the old days, they did 200x per day. Now I have become old / sick / oblique and even home / work / family.

Practice has shown that the hour before bedtime is quite enough for the ekpa counter to move by significant numbers. All that is needed for this is a normal party. By normal, I mean that the player is able to solo at least one seal quickly. Ideally, this is 2 magpies and fell. The magpies make the vizier and the lords, and the fell hollows the seiz. Do you need to be a good player for this? No. Again, practice has shown that you can learn how to hammer seals very quickly, perf gear or some secret knowledge and skills are not needed for this, one desire is enough.

It is clear that even 2-3 people will not be able to master it in evening races. Ideally, of course, I would like the chara to be pumped in 2-3 streams morning / day / evening, but this is more of a fantasy. In any case, a team is needed, taking into account the fact that everyone has a home / work / family / study, someone cannot today, someone tomorrow, as a result, even three to recruit for evening races is a big problem. Therefore, a large number of people are needed, if everyone contributes a little from himself, then there will definitely be a sense.

Anyone wishing to take part in the storming of the ladder, please leave your contacts and the time at which it is convenient to play.
108 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 07.01.21

Darti
If there is a command it is done differently. If there is no command, then there is no need to start.

D
Darti 07.01.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
The team is not taken out of thin air, there are already people, but not enough yet.

Z
ZakarumFoot 07.01.21

70,000 ~
From such a figure, the desire to swing disappears.

S
Shlang-Delson 07.01.21

Take me to the gop-brigade ... it's boring to rustle the seals alone)
Acc. Slk_cl1

m
mtz 07.01.21

ZakarumFoot is
already 500 less xD

Shlang-Delson
write in the game / w usb_zdes

s
sxDiablo2 07.01.21

I decided to continue pumping my paladin. I play so-so, I often fall. But I will try.
Usually there is a time on weekdays from ~ 19: 00 Moscow time to ~ 21: 00 Moscow time, on weekends it is usually free, during the day it is different.
If there is free space on the open-e - call (otherwise I will come myself).
SxBlessedHammer

r
rommel_010 07.01.21

sup ti tada men9 prodinamil i ywel na phcs ne pozvav men9! eto ne est xorowo. i tem bolee ne logi4no raz ti sobiraew tysy a igrokov dinamiw. no eto ne spaslo 9 vce ravno zawel k vam v privat ..
9 kone4no ne regyl9rno igraiy no vo friendi nado dobavitc9, ibo 9 nes4itaiy seb9 yg v hcs.

r
rommel_010 07.01.21

a da .. odecca_bL

D
Darti 07.01.21

rommel_010
Friends are meaningless, I am not the only one at the helm. Making phcs for 8 people is also pointless. You must understand this esli nes4itaew seb9 yg v hcs. Therefore, you need to negotiate in advance. Leave a skype contact in a personal.

O
Obsessed 07.01.21

Now I have become old / sick / oblique and even home / work / family.
Darti, I'm about the same. :-) and I see no reason to do 99.

D
Darti 07.01.21

Obsessed
don't you want to shake the relics for the last? 99 per cell is the logical end of the game in d2)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 07.01.21

Darti
Don't lie. On hccl, for that matter. And solo and naked.

D
Darti 07.01.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
monsieur knows a lot about perversions

r
rommel_010 07.01.21

well, yes, you can not be the only one at the helm))) this is me ... out of habit I said, based on last season where after you the xx did either we with the mark or no one, because all the others were bottoms and it is not clear why they were , kada only hums on my mind ... and right now I look at the burst, a handy people pulled themselves up, which cannot but rejoice, and what in a personal ... skype -> rommel_006

O
Obsessed 07.01.21

Darti, well, for me, 99 for 1-2 hours per evening is like digging with a teaspoon from the cell into the street. only of good will. not high. I'd rather take a walk with the guy in the evening. :-)
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 07.01.21

Darti
by nickname

l
lordgarry 07.01.21

senseless undertaking !!! no benefit for the player !!! wasting time on CL for 99lvl? no drop, no clothes what's the point?

T
Torum. 07.01.21

lordgarry
Yes, all the same as on the loda.
It's also not clear about gear and drop: what drop / gear are we talking about? Gosu rarok with diablo, do you think it does not fall or soj in xc?

D
Darti 07.01.21

Obsessed
If a crowd of angry convicts get down to business, they will make the entrance to the subway with teaspoons from the cell!

lordgarry
A lot of players spend time on wigs, not even understanding why they are doing it. I give you the meaning of life: play and swing, and fill the chests, and possess gear, and rule over the flood waters and over the heavenly viziers, and over all sorts of veins over the lords creeping on the ground.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 07.01.21

Darti
walk typa >> quality