3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Treebeard 07.01.21 07:37 pm

LAN on pirated version of L4D2 (Left 4 Dead 2)

There is some kind of pirated version of L4D2.
We need a launcher to play on the LAN, in the first part there was a cool handy launcher.
Is there one for the second part?
Tried left4dead2_launcher_1.18 but it doesn't work very much. Says that Steam is not running or something like that.

Who has, please share a working launcher.
Or how to run it over LAN? simply not created if you choose in the game itself.

Thank you.
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
snoop0660 07.01.21

buy a license why torture yourself

E
Elite Warrior 07.01.21

Treebeard
The game is tied to stim. To play on LAN you need to do the following to you and with whom you play: You can only play Hamachi, but you can't.
1) Start the game

2) Open the console by pressing the E key
If there is no console:
then go to the parameters there we find the Keyboard / Mouse item there we find the inscription Enable debugging console and enable this option by clicking on it with the mouse

3) write map the name of the map, for example map l4d_farm01_hilltop, if you write map and then press the space bar, then you will be shown a list of all your maps, including add-ons, after pressing Tab you can select the desired map. Maps containing _vs_ in the name are intended for battle, _sv_ for survival, the rest for the campaign, BUT you can play both the battle and the campaign on any maps, more on that below.
List of all standard cards:
l4d_farm01_hilltop
l4d_farm02_traintunnel
l4d_farm03_bridge
l4d_farm04_barn
l4d_farm05_cornfield
l4d_smalltown01_caves
l4d_smalltown 02_drainage
l4d_smalltown03_ranchhouse
l4d_smalltown04_mainstreet
l4d_smalltown05_houseboat
l4d_airport01_greenhouse
ces l4d_airport02_offi
l4d_airport03_garage
l4d_airport04_terminal
l4d_airport05_runway
l4d_hospital01_apartment
l4d_hospital02_subway
l4d_hospital03_sew ers
l4d_hospital04_interior
l4d_hospital05_rooftop
l4d_vs_hospital01_apartment
l4d_vs_hospital02_subway
l4d_vs_hospital03_sewers
l4d_v s_hospital04_interior
l4d_vs_hospital05_rooftop
l4d_vs_farm01_hilltop
l4d_vs_farm02_traintunnel
l4d_vs_farm03_bridge
l4d_vs_farm04_barn
l4d_vs_farm05_cornfield
l4d_vs_smalltown01_caves
l4d_vs_smalltown02_drainage
l4d_vs_smalltown03_ranchhouse
l4d_vs_smalltown04_mainstre et
l4d_vs_smalltown05_houseboat
l4d_vs_airport01_greenhouse
l4d_vs_airport02_offices
l4d_vs_airport03_garage
l4d_vs_airport04_terminal
l 4d_vs_airport05_runway

4) when you created the server list the console mp_gamemode example mp_gamemode coop mode
The list of available modes:
about coop - campaign
versus - fighting
survival - survival of
6) You can change the difficulty of the game, if you play in the campaign for this you need to register
z_difficulty Difficulty for example z_difficulty hard

7) all you can call your friends to play, in order for them to connect to your server you need to register
connect IP where IP is your IP address, which you can find out in the properties of connecting to the network or myip.ru, for example, to connect to our 4 server you need to write in the console connect 95.154.113.66:27018
Notes
1) when you create a Listen server then your friends can connect without specifying the port like this connect 95.154.113.66
2) if you have a router (router) then you need to open port 27015 for incoming connections
3) to change the map during the game you must write changelevel in the console Map For example: changelevel l4d_vs_airport01_greenhouse, not in any case, do not use the map command to change the map, otherwise you and everyone else will be kicked out of the server
4) do not forget that on the Listen server, after 5 cards, they will throw away everyone, so do not forget to change the card if you want more

T
Treebeard 07.01.21

Kukushkamen
Thank you for an interesting description, but it's not clear on the LAN whether this scheme will work or not?
All the same, I'll wait for someone to share the Launcher, for sure there is.

DeathOnFly One more :) how many of them.

Who has a working Launcher, let me know. the method with the console has already been described above.

E
Elite Warrior 07.01.21

Treebeard
Yes, it all works, my friend and I have already played LAN) try it))

D
Darksullan 07.01.21

Kukushkamen Hmm
... These are the cards from the 1st left fo grandfather :)

E
Elite Warrior 07.01.21

DarkSullan
Yeah, noo, the instruction still works, the cards can be replaced) If I apologize for confusing the cards from the 1st left fo dead)

T
Treebeard 07.01.21

In general, I found loaders. Normal two whole.
Now it became clear that it was a crack.
Where is the crack worker download but steam? exe has anyone? L4D2 ?? broken? different but stim. the one that does not allow me to work normally. It needs to be replaced.

E
Elite Warrior 07.01.21

Treebeard
Write to me in a personal I will help, you need to download a normal left fo dead 2! And I know where to download it, write to me in a personal, I will help.

T
Treebeard 07.01.21

Kukushkamen Alas, I will not download the "normal" version, because the traffic. We must work with what we have. Just replace the crack.

F
FireBaT 07.01.21

Treebeard

share launcher.

Kukushkamen
about the console method. In principle, everything is clear. Only now, I created a copy, chose 1 map, we will let it pass and how will it behave further? Will it randomly launch any one, or will it load the next one?
Example: l4d_farm01_hilltop let's say it passed, which card is next to boot? l4d_farm02_traintunnel or randomly any of them?
Sorry for repeating questions =)

T
Treebeard 07.01.21

FireBaT
For example here. http://forum.csmania.ru/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19683&sid=1d6c03b46605d2b1bdca13a4d7993807

T
Treebeard 07.01.21

The problem has been resolved.

Put from here http://rghost.ru/699989?r=258
30MB, now the launcher is working and the game is patched.
Hurrah. Everyone to download and enjoy.

S
Sam Hellsing 07.01.21

The author, the wall is there ---->
I would also indicate the direction to the store, but I don't know where they sell litsuhi there. : D

T
Treebeard 07.01.21

Sam Voorhees :) do not make my slippers laugh :)

For all other normal and adequate people, and those who simply do not have money for a license (not all salaries allow it) or fast Internet for Steam;) (Although Sam Voorhees does not understand this for you probably ask your parents for money?;) Look for a wall for yourself and do not forget to anoint your forehead with green stuff;): D)

an excellent link rghost.ru/699989?r=258 to the patch that solved my troubles with the game. At the same time, it has a launcher for playing on LAN without any stims and other things

S
Sam Hellsing 07.01.21

I don't ask anyone for anything ...

T
Treebeard 07.01.21

Sam Voorhees I don’t ask anyone for anything ...
Don’t cheat mom and dad for money for toys, you’re asking for sure, you’re also trolling on forums because you have nothing to do.

Well, okay :) These also happen, youth are hormones, there is no nifig in the head = fatty pimply troll. This is because others have nothing to occupy themselves with, and not people like themselves. In fact, you do not like the topic, do not come :) and you will not disturb your peace of mind :) But you don’t need to offend other people;) although you don’t understand a damn thing like beading in front of pigs;)

Friends. In the future, I propose to boycott Mr. Sam Voorhees and his friends :) who are probably the same ill-mannered and uncultured kids :)

And use the patch and launcher for health.

Happy old new year everyone :)

Q
Qchoice xD 07.01.21

boycott? I love boycotts ... GO

A
Alvin_Joiner_432054 07.01.21

[quote] 4) when you created the server write mp_gamemode in the console Mode eg mp_gamemode coop
List of available modes:
coop - campaign
versus - battle
survival - survival [/ quote]

mp_gamemode writes in the console that such a command does not exist :(

M
MakcuMKo123 07.01.21

Alvin_Joiner_432054
In L4D2, write sv_gametypes in the console will display everything that is :)

P
Pablohonney63 07.01.21

Elite Warrior
How do you launch additional campaigns online? After all, only standard maps can be launched through the console? Can I launch additional maps through the console? are there any commands for this? And then the cards are downloaded, but how to start them is not clear.