3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QverRating 08.01.21 06:32 pm

Again \ "Guess the Melody \" on Lo (Diablo 2)

Let's stir up this server and this forum with a little interactive!
In my spare time I search for musical compositions from childhood. I've already found a lot, almost everything. But one track, it is invisible, cannot be found in any way!
... 2001, we moved to another settlement, we had to get rid of a lot like ballast. From entertainment home appliances only a tiny black-and-white TV and a party radio tape recorder of the older brother. The TV set did not catch anything except Khabar and Kazakhstan, there was, consider, only radio and music from cassettes. 4-year-old me, frosty January evenings, no one at home, color music, a miraculous unit on the windowsill, behind it is a window, there is cotton wool between the frames and Christmas tree decorations on it. No one is at home, everyone is at work. This music plays, there is a hypnotic effect and I feel sleepy.
The composition was quite popular. You could hear it on the same radio, in the car, in discos and in nightclubs. In your schools, numbers could be staged to this music. Performers from the local circus could perform their program to this music; One of the last times I heard this music was in 2003, when a girl from a touring circus, like the one that can perform in the gym of your school, and tickets for which are cute 3 by 5 centimeters cardboard, performed a dance with 1-2-3 -5 and 10 hoops.

The melody matches the good old trance, nothing out of the ordinary, harmonious and curly. But this work is noteworthy in that LITAURS or something similar to them beat in losses. BAMBAM! BAMBAM! BAMBAM! BAMBAM- (mini-shot 4 blows) -BAMBAM! and so 4 times. I have never seen this in any track.

To guide you in timing and genre, here are the tracks that were played at about the same time:

Genre: Trance
Year of release: 2000-2001
Duration: approximately 6 and a half minutes.
Artist: Tiesto? Cosmic Gate? the Gouryella group? unlikely.

The guesser gets Lo!
74 Comments
Sort by:
n
nwn2030 08.01.21

QverRating Is
there vocals in that song?

Q
QverRating 08.01.21

nwn2030
Completely missing.

R
RomanDII 08.01.21

this is the most interesting from 4:15

Q
QverRating 08.01.21

RomanDII
was released in 2014?
not classic but commercial trance uplifting ??
no hint of timpani - ??

p
passed 08.01.21

QverRating wrote:
Genre: Trance
Fuck! Again past the lo. The music is too complicated.

n
nwn2030 08.01.21

QverRating
Alternatively:
Barthezz - On The Move, ~ 2000

Q
QverRating 08.01.21

nwn2030
Not at all. This music was constantly played on the radio, at stations that everyone listened to. And this is some kind of .. for parties "for their own"
And there are no blows to the timpani

n
nwn2030 08.01.21

QverRating
To my shame I considered drums cymbals as timpani. Thanks for the educational program.

Q
QverRating 08.01.21

passed I
'm sorry, the songs of the Gaza Strip, King and Shut and Butusov group are too easy to find :(

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.01.21

2001 - how then could you play something on the radio other than Dido and Californication rhcp? ; D

QverRating wrote:
BAMBAM! BAMBAM! BAMBAM! BAMBAM BAMBAM!
always knew that for trance lovers this is the most important thing in music.

Q
QverRating 08.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
In old club music, a harmonious melody is important, which is remembered for a lifetime. Events, acquaintances, artistic performances. Positive emotions.
Dido is a soulful singer. And what can the second remind? Dull alcoholic gatherings with a cloud of cigarette smoke in the kitchen?

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.01.21

QverRating wrote:
which is remembered for a lifetime,
so you remember not this primitive loss, but bam-bam-bam-bam?) I
like it and like it - I can't joke anymore)

Q
QverRating 08.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
I remember the melody. And these blows on the timpani distinguish this particular track from the whole cloud of others in a very simple way: they are not in them. How the pompous intros of Queen's songs differ from each other and from all others.
And - and so they do not joke. So drop in o_0

p
passed 08.01.21

QverRating
How quickly my tastes were discovered !

QverRating wrote:
I remember the melody.
Come on hum and throw - the PG neural network will deal with any bucket.

g
gtLpro 08.01.21

Safri Duo - Played-A-Live
hit?) 2000
Spoiler

q
qPash 11.01.21

Judging by the description, it could be anything!
From this
To this

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.01.21

qPash
damn it, BAM-BAM-BAM there!
By the way, if you turn on the last 3 hits at the same time, but finally you get a good trance.

Q
QverRating 11.01.21

gtLpro
AND WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!!

Q
QverRating 11.01.21

gtLpro
Write me how to find you in the game?

Q
QverRating 11.01.21

Yes, that's not how I remember this song, but at least I remember the drums and the melody)
Not so, of course, I remember this track, but 17 years have passed