3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kvitos 08.01.21 06:35 pm

Not a weak computer, terrible FPS drawdowns (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good day.

I understand that a bunch of everything is written, but I could not put together all these tons of text, so I hope for someone responsive who has already encountered this and will be able to briefly advise on what and how.

i7 8700 3.2
16gb DDR4 2400
MSI RTX 2080 VENTUS OC 8GB GDDR6
game on ssd.

This system has just passed AC Valhalla in 4k resolution not with the highest settings with almost stable 60 fps

Cyberpunk - litsuha I

already set everything to LOW at 1920x1080, turned off all anti-aliasing, tracing and other heresy. All the same, as soon as the shootout begins, the FPS falls into the trash, almost freeze frames in moments. Yes, there are a lot of people in the market, but it's still somehow completely trashy.

Maybe there are some settings that should be changed, but some, on the contrary, not? I don't know what to do.
Of the bugs so far, only dropping the language setting every time you start the game, but I didn't even google it, it doesn't really interfere.

What options?
6 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 08.01.21

Start monitoring, check the load on the components. The processor may not be loaded or the video card. It can also have a problem with the RAM, only one bar works. Yes, there are a lot of options. I play on a ryzen 3600 rtx 2060 1440p. Settings from Digital Foundry (only twisted reflections to the maximum). In 80% of the time - 60 frames, only in densely populated areas it is possible to sink up to 40 - 45.

k
kvitos 08.01.21

I looked, everything is in order, and immediately launched a demanding program for 3D solutions, launched Valhalla again - everything is fine. Only cyberpunk blunts

P
Palych Rocks 08.01.21

kvitos
monitor through msi ab for a start, there is little RAM and its speed is 2400, my rtx 2080s quite gives out an over 60 fps in 4k on ultras only with dlss in "ultra performance" mode, of course not pure 4k, but you can play, but in general the game is still patch and patch

M
Marsj 08.01.21

kvitos wrote:
disabled all anti-aliasing, tracing and other heresy
If under the heresy of reflection, then there should be norms.

d
demoncool07 08.01.21

It helped me not to buy this game! I advise everyone!

L
Listoman 08.01.21

And what did you want from a wretched memory in 2400 paired with a stock 8700?)
At 8700k 5GHz with 3866cl16 ozushka, there are no drawdowns due to the fault of the processor, even with 3080)