3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 08.01.21 06:42 pm

Act 1 side skip (Cyberpunk 2077)

tell me without spoilers, if you don't go through any side effects in the prologue and act 1, and immediately break into act2 and only there you start to go through the side effects and everything else, no missions and quests will disappear from the prologue and act 1? but it seems like only in act2 the whole map opens
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TREZ9 08.01.21

SkyraX
It is better to pass all the side effects in the second act (if without spoilers) so it will be more interesting

S
SkyraX 08.01.21

TREZ9
well, that is, if I immediately rush into the 2nd act purely according to the plot and only then start to thoroughly explore the city, etc., I will not lose anything and will not miss anything, what could be in the prologue and act1?

S
Stalker608 08.01.21

SkyraX
has an additional quest from the T-bug, in which the context will change if you complete 1 act, the rest of the quests will only add

S
SkyraX 08.01.21

Stalker608
I read your post 4 times, but I did not fully understand the meaning

V
Vidokprime 08.01.21

SkyraX
T-bug sends you to get the "Request".
A line of dialogue will appear, if you pick up the script in the second act - it will reveal the fate of the T-bug.

S
SkyraX 08.01.21

Vidokprime
should there be a comma after the word "script" or not? otherwise the meaning is completely different

V
Vidokprime 08.01.21

SkyraX
In general, you can pick up the "request" script whenever you want, but by visiting the seller in the second act you can find out what happened to the T-bug.

N
Nanwea 08.01.21

SkyraX
Only in Act 2, side missions can affect the main ones.
But there are not many such tasks, and the influence is weak.
But if you go through the sideboards, then the character will be pumped and it will be boring on the main missions.
Here is such a vicious circle)