3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NFZero 08.01.21 06:42 pm

For what reasons are you still in the game? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Ladies and gentlemen, I am personally interested in this kind of question. Why are you still playing Cyberpunk 2077?
Why does she catch you so much? What keeps you interested in this game?
Thank you in advance for your time.
20 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 08.01.21

NFZero wrote:
Why are you still playing Cyberpunk 2077?
If only because this game is much deeper than it seems at first glance ...
For example, a couple of videos, (they are interconnected):

D
Derley 08.01.21

It looks more like a sandbox than The Witcher 3, for example. As a lover of games from Bethesda in this regard, cyber is closer .. I do not dispute that the same Witcher 3 is cool, but he is for a couple of playthroughs, because the point in the game is dialogues, not gathering. And when you know all the dialogues by heart, somehow you don't want to listen to them again

s
staviorja 08.01.21

I, mainly, stay because of vidos and articles about Easter eggs and other interesting things that were missed during the independent passage, tk. I still want to personally look at everything and interact.

N
Nanwea 08.01.21

These fucking bugs support me!
I want to go through the game completely "perfect", but every time I find full of critical bug, and saves lose ...
5 set for 200 hours

A
Angmar87 11.01.21

Nanwea
What critical bugs can you catch? I only know one thing - this is when so many items accumulate in the inventory that the save simply does not load in the end. One must clean the inventory regularly.

N
Nanwea 11.01.21

Angmar87
When the main story quest is bugged, but there is no saving of the early ones.
When third-party quests are bugged to get the secret and additional endings.

S
Superdron 11.01.21

Angmar87
This should have been fixed in patch 1.06. Remove 8 MB limit. It's strange.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 11.01.21

Hattack
I don’t understand. what is black screen? How were the voodooists going to leave for him? But the war about which Alt was talking about will not seem to be, which is a pity.

j
jax baron 11.01.21

NFZero The
world is rich in small details, you can drive around the city, a lot of tasks, everything is simple 😀👍

p
papanduro 12.01.21

Morgoth's Warrior
Agent tells everything. This is a super defense against wild AIs supplied by the Network Watch. And then, according to the plot, everything is there, replay and carefully listen to what the characters say and why they need DS.
As for the topic, the atmosphere of the city is very peculiar, I think this is what keeps me going. Well, I don't want to touch the finale. Vee must live. Even so.

s
super leech 12.01.21

I'll buy a PC in half a year and I will definitely answer)

W
Warrior of Morgoth 12.01.21

papanduro
That's what I'm talking about, that is, voodooists would all become programs, and how will programs fight against the living?

S
Sargarus 12.01.21

It does not cling to anything, the usual prohodnyak passed forgot deleted. The game leaves negative emotions, strains the sounds and the blues ripped out the world without a reshaid was not playable at all. Why they stuffed the green-yellow filter there is not clear. I imagined the game in a completely different way, you can see the trash in everything.

v
vatsonification 15.01.21

NFZero
Just because of the plot

M
Mitsur 25.01.21

I went through everything I could, I also collected everything I could, I went through all the endings and pumped the Persian to the maximum, everything on the map is cleaned up. I spent 41 hours on everything, now I will return only after the release of the dls. Strangely enough, I did not catch any critical bugs and calmly everything went without a headache.

p
pashalet 25.01.21

I played for several hours. The world is awesomely beautiful, and just as awesomely dead.
"Orders" stopped going through almost immediately - as soon as I realized that it was a dull jerking off. I missed "Automania" as completely meaningless.
I took up a short subject, quickly became convinced of the absence of the promised nonlinearity.
I was amazed at the characters: yes, they are well drawn, but the dialogues are often funny. But there is zero depth, almost zero convincing characters. (Well, except perhaps Silverhead, who, on the charisma of Kianushka, stubbornly plays such a Porthos with his "I fight because I fight, rrrya !!") Again, all the motivation has been sucked out of ... the writer's left heel.
I caught a bunch of bugs right on the plot, even on patch 1.6. I realized that I don't want to play like that anymore. I asked for a refund, to my surprise - they agreed almost without a sound, apparently by this moment the wave of refunds had covered the storage facilities thoroughly.

N
Nikolay Ololay 25.01.21

NFZero
Well, the online game is already less than 100K, I think in a month everyone will forget about the game. Personally, I ran the plot for 25 hours, never came back. In a year or so I’ll come in as a dlts. By herself, she's a go-go

A
AlexDenton 25.01.21

"Why are you still playing Cyberpunk 2077?" - I ride a roller coaster :)
in fact, I want to return to Night City and admire it - at least, but I haven't even closed 50% of the side effects yet, and the plot is also somewhere in between.

B
BoriskaE 25.01.21

It looks like the game is undergoing such significant changes and rebalancing that while playing now, you seem to be playing another game, and for the same money ... :)

A
Angelica04 25.01.21

I liked the game more than the Witcher 3 (yeah minis), here you play for your character, you can play the role. And the witcher is a book character with his views, appearance, and so on, and not plus the gender of the appearance, you can choose which is also excellent. Although appearance, of course, does not play a role here.