3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antoshka Pavlovsky 08.01.21 06:42 pm

FPS decreases after activating the \ "request \" script (Cyberpunk 2077)

Bonjour!
When using the "request" script (the one that highlights enemies and active objects), the fps of non-playable (8-14 fps) sags terribly. When using other scripts (as an example, sound shock) also sags, but not so much. Well, bots, with all this situation, become immortal when trying to kill them with non-lethal weapons, but that's another question. In general, how to use scripts if they cause a terrible drawdown in frames?
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grimganga 08.01.21

Try to reduce the density of the crowd to a minimum. The request outlines the enemies that you can't see, logically they should be replaced with static low-resolution 3D models until you see them, well, since you highlighted them all, they go from this state to a full-fledged 3D model with drawing clothes, faces, all sorts of small details, get the task of going from point a to point b, interacting with other characters from this group and telling awesome stories.

M
Marsj 08.01.21

Remove the request, this script is not needed at all, because there is a time dilation and highlighting of alarmed opponents. The most useful script is the factory reset.

N
Nikolay Ololay 08.01.21

Antoshka Pavlovsky
Try not to play the alpha version but wait for the full release of
Grimganga
Try to reduce the density of the crowd to a minimum.
Ie, in your opinion, the number of enemies at the location depends on the crowd density setting and not on the difficulty? You have an interesting vision

G
Grimganga 08.01.21

Nikolay Ololai wrote:
Ie, in your opinion, the number of enemies at a location depends on the crowd density setting and not on the difficulty? You have an interesting vision.
Of the complexity, no, they just have more HP. I just assumed that from the density of the crowd, they would draw less objects + all sorts of homeless people, craftsmen, workers from the scene of the event would leave.

e
exeserg 29.01.21

the same problem, stable 60 ++ fps, I press the request - 5-10 fps, changing settings, permissions did not affect in any way, changed the cyberdeck to sendevistan = . And all the way (130+ hours) everything was fine, a couple of days ago it started.

M
MadMax6011 29.01.21

exeserg is
exactly the same situation (the main thing is not clear why because before that everything was fine), I have not found a solution yet

A
Antoshka Pavlovsky 30.03.21

Grimganga
And so it was at a minimum.