3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonidushanov 11.01.21 10:12 am

bug in the Witcher 3. Quest to Touch (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please help me. Krch to the task TO FEEL in the Witcher 3 when the golem appeared, like a fool, I thought that I would not kill him and I'd better go swing to kill him later, I left the cave, but then when I wanted to finish this task there was no portal with which I could reach the golem. I searched everything there in the cave, there is no passage there. That is, I need to somehow get through the wall where the portal was or skip this task. On the Internet, I did not find anything about this. And I don't want to start a new game, because I already have level 19 (.
6 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 11.01.21

And if you use the Eye of Nehalena?

R
Real slim shady 11.01.21

Check out the walkthrough of this task, maybe you missed something.

l
leonidushanov 11.01.21

oleg199966 nehaleny's eye keira metz gives out after this task, that is, I don't have it yet

l
leonidushanov 11.01.21

Real Slim Shady is good, but I already know this cave by heart, I walked around a hundred times and checked it, I found nothing, but in the place where the portal should be there is a wall. I already looked through the free cam behind this wall and there is a golem

o
oleg199966 12.01.21

leonidushanov
Here is from Wikipedia: "... Having passed the old elven pier, the heroes stumble upon another message. In it the magician mentions Kelpie. Geralt recalls that that was the name of Ciri's horse. Activating the horse symbols, he opens a portal.

On the other side, travelers see a golem who immediately attacks them. "
You yourself need to reopen the portal.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vedmak/images/d/d5/Kelpie_witcher_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161012064904

D
Diablony 20.01.23

oleg199966
This is not what you need, at the beginning Keira himself opens a portal, after you exit the cave (without completing the task), the portal disappears and you can’t get to the other side