3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovakill3 11.01.21 10:12 am

The game loads the processor by 100% (Anthem)

Guys help if anyone faced such a problem
I bought a game and it messes up
core i7 9th gen
16 ram
geforce rtx 2060
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 11.01.21

vovakill3 wrote:
I bought the game and it mows like that
What do you mean "mows"? - different games can load the processor in different ways. It is also possible that during the game something else loads it - for example, a miner. What game?
core i7 9th gen ...
What model? - i7 in each "generation" is not one processor, but a whole "family". In the 9th like this:
Spoiler

v
vovakill3 11.01.21

SonyK_
Only loads the game by 80% -90%
And the i7-9750H processor

S
SonyK_2 12.01.21

vovakill3
vovakill3 wrote:
Only loads the game by 80% -90% ... i7-9750H processor Is
this a laptop?
Spoiler
If yes, don't be surprised - mobile versions of processors / video cards are usually weaker than their desktop counterparts. Online games can load the processor more because of the processing of additional data transmitted over the network + Origin can "eat" part of the resources.
Spoiler Or quietly mining while playing through it - the crypt grows, EA needs to earn ...; D
Try visiting the official forums of the game. Maybe it has already been written about it, but if not, write to the TP, let them figure it out.

v
vovakill3 29.01.21

SonyK_2
Yes, this is a mobile percentage, at all games at maximum speed , and everything is on the drum online, not online, a powerful percentage does its job.
Promining everything is possible: D
Thanks for the advice I will continue to drip

V
VETER15 29.01.21

vovakill3
why dig then, not sure what you dig up gold. For one poorly performing game?

v
vovakill3 29.01.21

VETER15
This is already a principle 😁

w
william1992 29.01.21

Mmmm, this is someone else and is playing in 2021.

S
SonyK_2 29.01.21

vovakill3
vovakill3 wrote:
... this is a mobile percentage, at all games at maximum speed , and everything is on the drum online, not online, a powerful percentage does its job.
Different games can load the CPU in different ways - in one slightly, in the other - almost to the maximum. It's not only about the "power" of the processor but also the game itself.
... Anything is possible
during mining ... If something else loads the CPU (including EA's launcher) during the game (except for itself) on your computer, there is nothing to be surprised at.

A
Andzen95 01.06.21

vovakill3
Faced such a problem recently, solved by disabling shadows, anti-aliasing, etc. Try to play with the graphic settings, the settings were different on different computers. After the settings, the central processor worked at 60 to that 100%. So it is with the GPU. Customize, play, enjoy.