3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 11.01.21 10:14 am

The game urgently needs to redo the battles with the police. (Cyberpunk 2077)

I think fighting the law is an important part of open world games with a strong social dimension.

-In all parts of the GTA, the battle with the police was an additional mini-game and a kind of end-game where you can demonstrate everything you have learned, because a battle with representatives of law enforcement agencies is a battle against the system itself and when the player defeats them, he literally feels like bending this city and bringing it to its knees. But the System cannot be defeated, which is why in GTA the police will throw more and more forces at you until you lose or surrender. GTA had the best system of fighting with the police.
- Let's remember Skyrim. There, the power structures were represented by guards who were 2 dozen levels higher than the player, but thanks to pumping and experience, over time, the player becomes so strong that he can solo all the guards of the city. At this point, you really feel the progress and growth of the character. As a punishment, there is a system of fines, but the guards can be killed in such a way that no one will notice. An additional role-playing of the stealthy deadly assassin appears. Very nicely implemented.

In Cyberpunk, the police combat system is just awful and I expect it to be fixed as soon as possible.
-The cops are teleporting behind you - it's just such nonsense, which is very difficult to imagine. Was it really difficult to teleport a police car that would respawn outside the player's line of sight? The game already has a system when you can call your transport, which teleports and comes to you from the back. Was it really difficult to make it so that it was a transport with policemen? Or a flying car that would be unloaded by special forces?

- The police are very, very strong and absolutely do not play with the player, they hit very, very painfully. Coupled with teleportation behind you, this leaves unpleasant sensations - if the police are so cool and react so quickly, then how did they not solve the issue of crime in the city, if an anal bending squad is immediately sent for the murder of any homeless person?

-Fights with the police have to be kept to the highest levels. In principle, if ordinary policemen and special forces cease to pose a threat, then the MAKS-TAK detachment remains a super-lethal threat until the very end. I made the most protected character, with all the best protective implants and the highest possible level of health, the best legendary armor, the best armor mods are installed in each slot, but all that is enough is to survive only one bullet from MAX-TAK. Just one bullet! That is, the second bullet arrives and I roll on the ground! How is this even possible? That is, I am a cool cyborg of the maximum level, in which implants for a million dollars are installed and I cannot even survive the queue from the MAX-TAKA machine. I play at the maximum difficulty level and can tank damage from bosses, which are also the same cool cyborgs and even cooler by lore, but just one MAX-TAKA operative can kill me with one spit! Adam Smasher is just a sucker and a baby, compared to any of the MAX-TAKA operatives, Arasaka should have hired MAX-TAK, that's what I understand cyborg warriors. This is complete nonsense and absolutely breaks immersion.

- The cops absolutely don't care about stealthy murders. That is, you can kill a police officer half a kilometer away from a sniper rifle with a silencer, but after 5 seconds there will be a rapid response squad behind your back. That is, they are not even trying to portray surveillance. They just know immediately who it is. Is there a hidden surveillance chip in the main character?
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOOOLEG 11.01.21

Angmar87
Thank you! I agree!!!

O
OLEG_0297 11.01.21

Angmar87
Most likely a bug with the police. Kerry Eurodyn had a quest to destroy a van with musical equipment. At one point the cops were supposed to arrive. And even the cars were visible. But as they approached, the cars suddenly evaporated. In general, we are waiting and hope for corrections.

R
Radamel Falcao 25.01.21

Angmar87
Ie from everything that you wrote, I realized that you want to beat max like this. It looks like a whining. And GTA cite as an example of "realism", people ... In GTA 3 and 4, it is enough to be saved and the wanted stars fall to zero. Like repainting a random car lol. Dial 6 stars and turn the camera - the cops respawn in the same way right behind your back. In short, nonsense. Finding a million dollar reason to find fault with the game

d
dilat 25.01.21

Radamel Falcao
This is not so noticeable in GTA. Here, it is obvious that they cut themselves behind the back. Especially in places where there was no one and there was a complete silence. And then bam - the cop shoots from behind. No, no, the implementation of the police in the game is terrible

n
new lord 25.01.21

OLEG_0297
I think this is already a feature of the quest, I had the same thing, but taking into account the dialogues and the plot in this quest, I'm not surprised

A
Angelica04 25.01.21

that the truth enrages in cops - there are random events (asterisk) fights of cops with bandits - you go through them you help it freaks in gratitude shoot at V

D
Denis g 29.01.21

Fighting with the police? Uhaha! Laughing.
This "police" from the game needs to be cut by the roots and done again, from scratch. Well, or in general in the plot to justify the absence thereof, it will be better than now.
By the way, how do you like the robbery scene? I could not resist not to take a screenshot)

I don’t remember such a realization of cops even in turkey for fifty dollars.
Spoiler

s
sesilben 18.06.21

Yes. Everyone knows this. Loot does not drop, experience does not drip. Masovka in one word is the same as passers-by. Useless.
But you can defeat them without running away. You will climb on the lid where there is no entrance in the form of stairs or something. Just jump what thread of makar. It reaches 6 makstaktsa and they dance because they cannot get)

a
axl1997 18.06.21

Angmar87 Have
you been a witcher or deus ex, too, tried to pass by mowing down all living things in your path?
The game has more important problems than battles with the police, for example, the lack of minimap scaling while driving.

D
Denis g 28.06.21

axl1997 This is
, of course, an individual matter, but as for me, if in an AAA project bots start spawning out of thin air right in front of your nose, the most natural reaction is Alt + F4.

a
atai13 28.06.21

It’s funny when you save civilians from an attack by bandits and accidentally hit one of the civilians. The police and drones immediately swoop in. And where were you when the bandits attacked civilians?

D
Denis g 28.06.21

atai13 wrote:
Where were you when the bandits attacked civilians?
Aha) I posted three posts above a screen showing how far to one place this "police" of the bandits' attacks on civilians.
Seriously, there is no such Spanish shame, it seems, since the days of eight-bit consoles.

A
Aellie 28.06.21

Heh, just now I realized that I have never contacted the police in the whole game) You get rid of the asterisk by stupidly driving 100 meters away.

A
Alpharius20 04.07.21

The developers said that fighting with the police is not part of the game, but rather a tribute to fashion. In the world of cyberpunk, it is assumed that a person will not last long, especially against special forces. In the game, you can swing so that they do not become more difficult than bots, but there is no interest from confronting them, therefore there is no final position, as in GTA. You can't defeat them, just lean back after a while, but in GTA, at least a well-developed world and gameplay, and here there is even nowhere to really travel, in the game there are 2 highways and a dozen streets. In fact, the city is closest to 3 parts of GTA or Vice City, only with good (places) textures.

D
Denis g 04.07.21

Alpharius20 wrote:
The developers said that fighting with the police is not part of the game, but rather a tribute to fashion. In the world of cyberpunk, it is assumed that a person will not last long, especially against special forces.
Well, yes, that's why the whole city is full of gopars with cannons, firing at everyone, including the police. And the police ask all sorts of crooks to deal with the gangs of gopars instead of doing their job.