3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
New christmas 11.01.21 10:14 am

THE START OF CYBERPSYCHOSIS: A BLOODY RITUAL. BUG. ZAVIS QUEST. (Cyberpunk 2077)

I entered the quest correctly, but killed the last chela and threw the body into the trash can. I scanned everything, spent a lot of time on the territory, but she never got out of the refrigerator, what can I do? I can't roll back, I went through all that I can
14 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 11.01.21

New Christmas
helped me only to roll back to taking the quest

D
DemanShu 11.01.21

New Christmas
How can you not roll back? The game of only autosaves creates 10 pieces plus 3 quick ones, and even manual saves.

N
New christmas 12.01.21

Read DemanShu
to the end. I cannot roll back because I have gone far on quests. So far that everything is passed

D
DemanShu 12.01.21

New Christmas
So this is what your "passed all you can" means. Those. you did not immediately understand that the quest was frozen, and let's go further. Or maybe this quest is counted, here I also have 1 quest on cyberpsychosis in unfulfilled ones (which I definitely went through). All the tasks of the cyberpsych passed, they gave the achivu.

N
New christmas 12.01.21

DemanShu
no, definitely not passed, since I did not kill the cyberpsychopath. I have it laid on her appearance

M
MrSirexOfficial 15.01.21

New Christmas
Maybe the chip isn't cracked? As far as I remember, you need to crack the chip there, and then scan the refrigerator again and then a cyberpsychopath will appear.

N
New christmas 29.01.21

MrSirexOfficial
hacked, scanned everything several times

N
NFZero 29.01.21

New Christmas
Well, everything, consider that the game will have to be played again. Maybe when you start a new one, you will think twice ...
It's not for nothing that there is a saying: Measure seven times, cut once.
A new generation, such ...

N
New christmas 29.01.21

NFZero
New generation? Interesting note, not knowing who I am

N
NFZero 29.01.21

New Christmas
Well, if you are from the old generation, then you degrade. It's all right?

M
MrSirexOfficial 29.01.21

NFZero
All people are not perfect, everyone is wrong. But man, in principle, is not to blame. The game's code is to blame for not loading the script in time, so as not to arrange this very bug.

New Christmas
Wait for a patch for the game, maybe it will be fixed, since there are complaints and those. There are a lot of questions on this topic. I myself faced such a problem, the order is still hanging, although I fulfilled it. I climbed in the game code, removed flags, tried to complete the task through the console, used editors, but nothing helped. And I just scored and I'm waiting for the patch.

It is possible to complete this quest through the console, but the "Anatomy of Murder" quest does not include a cyberpsychopath.

N
NFZero 29.01.21

MrSirexOfficial
I didn't even read to the end. I wrote it, I wrote it ...
Okay. The meaning of all this if there is a different topic at all.

s
stOKnam 16.02.21

MrSirexOfficial
what kind of chip? 0_o

A
Alexander_Vesker 16.02.21

Choose a category quest choose end quest https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/cheat/cyberpunk_2077_chit_mod_cheat_mode_simple_cheat_menu_v30-1084498