3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 11.01.21 10:14 am

What if crafting is not available? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello!
It looks like the developers are completely fucked up.
It's burning wildly!
I've pumped myself 3 branches for full 20 levels of reaction, composure and strength, BUT I wanted to craft legendary guns, BUT I can't do it, because I didn't download the branch of technology, namely the creation of items in general! To take the same inventor and master for crafting purple and yellow gear, I need 12 and 18 levels of technology, respectively! But this is complete nonsense! These crafting functions should be built into the gameplay ORIGINAL! And what do you order me to do now? After all, there is simply NO item for resetting characteristics in the game! But there is an item for resetting skill points, GENIUS! I'll just give the developers a standing pat! What a fucking BAD! That is, I pumped the Persian as I wanted, but at the same time I lost some of the content that significantly affects the gameplay, it's just nonsense! I hope, that the developers will come to their senses and will REMOVE these perks from pumping because it's absurd just! Or I'll wait for mods where the modders themselves will remove this heresy from pumping. These are basic functions that should be included ALREADY into the game! And what, now I have to start playing all over again and spend it on the game again, not for my own pleasure, dofig of already played time? Nonsense! That is, now I will not be able to craft the same Crash revolver just because I did not download the tech tree. God, how it burns with me, and you, too, I am sure from such a decision of the developers also burns! It turns out that I was stupidly in vain all this time playing and investing Persian points in what I myself thought was necessary, but as it turned out, the developers forcefully impose a branch of technology on the player and this makes it very sad to continue playing this "wonderful" (no) game. Or I'll wait for mods where the modders themselves will remove this heresy from pumping. These are the basic functions that should be included ALREADY into the game! And what, now I have to start playing all over again and spend it on the game again, not for my own pleasure, dofig of already played time? Nonsense! That is, now I will not be able to craft the same Crash revolver just because I did not download the tech tree. God, how it burns with me, and you, too, I am sure from such a decision of the developers also burns! It turns out that I was stupidly in vain all this time playing and investing Persian points in what I myself thought was necessary, but as it turned out, the developers forcefully impose a branch of technology on the player and this makes it very sad to continue playing this "wonderful" (no) game. Or I'll wait for mods where the modders themselves will remove this heresy from pumping. These are the basic functions that should be included ALREADY into the game! And what, now I have to start playing all over again and spend it on the game again, not for my own pleasure, dofig of already played time? Nonsense! That is, now I will not be able to craft the same Crash revolver just because I did not download the tech tree. God, how it burns with me, and you, too, I am sure from such a decision of the developers also burns! It turns out that I was stupidly in vain all this time playing and investing Persian points in what I myself thought was necessary, but as it turned out, the developers forcefully impose a branch of technology on the player and this makes it very sad to continue playing this "wonderful" (no) game. These are the basic functions that should be included ALREADY into the game! And what, now I have to start playing all over again and spend it on the game again, not for my own pleasure, dofig of already played time? Nonsense! That is, now I will not be able to craft the same Crash revolver just because I did not download the tech tree. God, how it burns with me, and you, too, I am sure from such a decision of the developers also burns! It turns out that I was stupidly in vain all this time playing and investing Persian points in what I myself thought was necessary, but as it turned out, the developers forcefully impose a branch of technology on the player and this makes it very sad to continue playing this "wonderful" (no) game. These are the basic functions that should be included ALREADY into the game! And what, now I have to start playing anew and spend anew on the game again for my own pleasure, dofig of already played time? Nonsense! That is, now I will not be able to craft the same Crash revolver just because I did not download the tech tree. God, how it burns with me, and you, too, I am sure from such a decision of the developers also burns! It turns out that I was stupidly in vain all this time playing and investing Persian points in what I myself thought was necessary, but as it turned out, the developers forcefully impose a branch of technology on the player and this makes it very sad to continue playing this "wonderful" (no) game. That is, now I will not be able to craft the same Crash revolver just because I did not download the tech tree. God, how it burns with me, and you, too, I am sure from such a decision of the developers also burns! It turns out that I was stupidly in vain all this time playing and investing Persian points in what I myself thought was necessary, but as it turned out, the developers forcefully impose a branch of technology on the player and this makes it very sad to continue playing this "wonderful" (no) game. That is, now I will not be able to craft the same Crash revolver just because I did not download the tech tree. God, how it burns with me, and you, too, I am sure from such a decision of the developers also burns! It turns out that I was stupidly in vain all this time playing and investing Persian points in what I myself thought was necessary, but as it turned out, the developers forcefully impose a branch of technology on the player and this makes it very sad to continue playing this "wonderful" (no) game.
11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 11.01.21

Before investing points anywhere, this "something" needs to be studied, read, and so on. And initially, when you plan your build, you already understand that either "this or" is "
PS. At the expense of your situation. Download the console from the nexus or from wherever you want.
Write Game.SetAtt (" TechnicalAbility ", 20) in it
and it will be you technician 20, you can specify any lower value for the place "20. For balance, you can remove points from another skill, for example from reaction, with the command Game.SetAtt (" Reflexes ", 1)

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 11.01.21

Game.SetAtt ("Strength", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("Athletics", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("Demolition", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("Brawling", 20)
Game.SetAtt ("Reflexes", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("Assault", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("Gunslinger", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("Kenjutsu", 20)
Game.SetAtt ("TechnicalAbility", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("Crafting", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("Engineering", 20)
Game.SetAtt ("Intelligence", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("Hacking", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("CombatHacking", 20)
Game.SetAtt ("Cool", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("ColdBlood", 20)
Game.SetLevel ("Stealth ", 20)
just in case, here are your commands. where "Att" is an attribute, where "Level" is the skill level (eg athletics)

W
Wolf Mercenary 11.01.21

This is a "role-playing game".
I chose to play as a stealth netrunner crafter - and due to a lack of strength, I suffer in combat quests and cannot open locked doors.
You chose to play as a dumb jock with a good reaction, and as a dumb one you cannot craft.

The game allows itself to go through nothing crafting at all - so what's the whining?

I
Igor Malenik 11.01.21

Wolf-Mercenary
No, you're talking complete nonsense. Crafting in games must be immediately sewn into the game, and not open by pumping. I will not change my opinion.

I
Igor Malenik 11.01.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
Well, I read it, how could I know that the developers would go for such meanness.
I would not like to resort to cheats, but since there is no other solution to this problem ...

W
Wise Owl 11.01.21

Igor Malenik
If you have already pumped three branches to level 20, it means that you have already made quite a lot of progress in the plot or in clearing places. Haven't you ever thought of reading about other characteristics? Or take a look at the creation menu? Or, having found their first cult weapon, they did not think - hmm, but it is special, for sure it can be improved further ...
In many games, before you can improve or create something, you need to pump a certain skill. Here only your inattention is to blame. Well, common legendary weapons are often found in the open world too.

I
Igor Malenik 11.01.21

Wise Owl
Even so, the craft had to be already sewn into the game, and not open as the perks were pumped. This is complete nonsense and my opinion will remain so. In fact, in the creation branch, only perks for crafting epic and legendary gear are useful, but for the sake of two perks, pumping in almost the entire branch (18 points) is complete absurdity, I think. If these perks were available at least at a minimal level, so as not to throw stats points into the pumping of this branch and there would be no problems, and so again ... for the sake of TWO perks to download it almost to full is complete nonsense. I'm not going to sacrifice an imbo build for the sake of two perks, albeit very important for gameplay.

e
ej1k0r 11.01.21

Igor Malenik
In this game, craft is just not important, because things are either given to you for quests, or they can be found in the public domain. And this is enough for most situations. For those who are not enough - just created a skill to pump "to the fullest". However, it will not work to pump all things "to the fullest" even with a skill - the upgrades are too expensive. Therefore, the best option is to search in the open world or in stores.
Yes, and crafting basic items is available initially and for everyone, so the argument "I was deprived of the ability to craft" has no basis

_
_iSTALKER_ 11.01.21

Igor Malenik wrote: the
craft was already sewn into the game, and not open as the perks were pumped
Skyrim sends you greetings

D
DemanShu 11.01.21

Igor Malenik
Who is toxic here - you can immediately see. You drive people away. Is that your branch and only you can cry your opinion?
And in the game it is necessary to think, and not to create a stupid pitching, although someone may like it.
Crafting solves a lot in the game. I only have 20 intelligence, and 18 vehicles, so I got bored of neutralizing everyone in a non-runner way, I decided to rush into the unscanned crowd with a shotgun and knock down enemies on the way. At the highest level of complexity, something is somehow easy even.

l
lordkaho 12.01.21

I have almost zero craft. Because I play for netruner + athlete + stealth. As a pistol - a skippie, and in principle there are enough good guns, including gold ones. What is there to craft? 10 Johnny Pants? I downloaded the cheat, looked at what comes out of them and actually returned to the game, there is no point in gear at all. If God forbid they noticed me, then this is a jamb.