3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Starlight123 11.01.21 10:18 am

We are looking for a game for a company of 5 people

Greetings, on the evening of the fourth day, our company is tired of playing multiplayer games like CS and Dota, but our searches were not successful. We hope to find help in searching on such a wonderful portal.
5 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 11.01.21

Why not Heroes 3? For sober, and not very, companies it is the most, pick up a card like Kurgadako's Apocalypse, and off you go. You can look for races, starting with NFSU, you can in Starcraft with Warcraft, you can in SW Battlefront, any, it's also fun. And instead of KS ... the cartoon of the first Halva is much more fun, on Crossfire we once spent, as it were, hundreds of hours of our life.

S
Starlight123 11.01.21

requiemmm
Heroes 3 are too slow, even when 2-3 people are playing, and here there are five of us. Races don't really suit us either. We recently tried stronghold from RTS, but in it (as in all RTS) you have to sit straight and sweat, and we are looking for something not particularly stressful and fun. Maybe you know some good sandboxes / survival games for five (you have already played enough in minecraft / terraria)

r
requiemmm 11.01.21

Starlight123
Of the survival games, I played tightly only in Conan Exiles, but now I can't recommend it, because its developers are not on friendly terms with their heads and with a recent add-on rolled the game back to the state of early access, breaking everything.
By the way, how many players can there be in Serious Sam at the same time? This is also an option, a very funny, fast, meaty joker.

L
Loaf of bread 11.01.21

Rainbow Six Siege but the game has a high barrier to entry

S
Starlight123 11.01.21

Loaf of bread
We thought about playing sij, but now we do not have so much free time to sit and learn to play sij (I bought sij and played 200 hours in it, so I understand how difficult it will be for new players)