3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TestUsik02 11.01.21 10:18 am

Double jump does not work and (Cyberpunk 2077)

I bought the Reinforced Tendon Implant from Ripper Charles (the one that gives the discount). I press the spacebar to jump and again the spacebar in the air, but the double jump does not occur.
Also with an enhanced jump, when you press the spacebar, the character immediately jumps as usual.
Please tell me how to fix the jumps?

Game version 1.06
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TestUsik02 11.01.21

I returned to the same ripper after several quests, bought a hand implant (mantis blades) and double jump earned. Strange of course, but maybe someone will come in handy.

q
qobavetch 01.02.21

Stopped working after one of the orders around the aldecado camp. Reaper didn't help. There is no earlier preservation. I will try to rearrange the game on ps4. (Somehow I already cured a bug with a quest). If it doesn't help - xs. How without hands without this implant :(

q
qobavetch 01.02.21

Oh damn ... It turns out the problem is much deeper. In general, everything broke for me, it turns out. Weapons don't get it either. That is, as if in the afterlife or in the aldecado camp a peaceful regime, in short. Reinstallation did not help, fast travel did not help, cars (sit down and get out), deaths, rippers, so far nothing helps. Now I will look for what the order was. Maybe somehow connected with him. Chord

q
qobavetch 01.02.21

In, the order "dancing in a minefield" is called

q
qobavetch 01.02.21

In short, he apparently breaks the whole game and all saves. Just don't get close to the minefield friends

B
BoriskaE 01.02.21

On Steam license 1.11, it all works .... Well, if a pirate - then to the ripper. :)

C
CutePinkVenom 07.10.21

Faced this problem in the "Hunting the Hunter" quest. The replay of the quest helped: the first time I stayed for a conversation with the doctor and left the same place where I entered - through the back door - without activating the conversation with Johnny (since on the minimap the path was paved that way) The second time I left the main entrance with a dialogue - it all worked.

C
CutePinkVenom 07.10.21

Oh, and another moment. For the first time, there were some sounds of shooting, flashes of light and explosions in the background, as if a character were on the battlefield. The second time it was not.