3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 11.01.21 10:18 am

Will the game be redone? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I recently learned the news that Cyberpunk will be subject to very significant changes and improvements, like how NO MAN SKY was improved relative to the release version and the one that is available now. It mentioned that many thousands of dialogues and some taxi driver missions were cut from the game.

This is all very interesting, of course, but how exactly are they going to remake the games and, in general, what is there to remake? In my opinion, the game looks quite complete, well, in principle, it would be possible to add a couple of chips for convenience - for example, changing the appearance of the character after being created by the surgeon, or making the beautiful clothes for you have the stats you need, make the mini-map more convenient. Modify the Police so that they do not teleport to you, but come or arrive by transport.

You can add a couple of cool story missions, you can add some kind of new swing branch - but what's next? What is there to improve in general?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 11.01.21

https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/news/cd_projekt_oprovergla_sluhi_o_polnotsennom_relize_cyberpunk_2077_letom-1084121

Y
Youxyxol 11.01.21

Angmar87 wrote:
learned the news
Ahem, not news, but rumor.

D
Derley 11.01.21

Flying cigarettes, people passing through walls, bugs with the inability to complete the quest - all this and much more needs to be treated.
As for the police, there is such a problem, but not for me, because killing peaceful NPCs is not mine. Foolishness quickly gets boring.

c
cheezette 11.01.21

They will complete it, but with the usual patches: fix bugs, optimizations, etc. I would not count on a total rework.

d
daex3m 11.01.21

This news is most likely a fake, at least, according to a representative of REDs who unsubscribed about this, but, as they say: in every fake, there is a share of fake. Hence the question: which one? My opinion is that the game does cut a significant amount of content and mechanics, the way and not at all as much as the news is trying to convince us. The ears of this stick out literally everywhere in the game, and I'm not even talking about bugs now, but the general incompleteness of individual elements of the game, plus having rummaged in the datamines, in the scripts of the game, you can also draw certain conclusions. I think that in the patches we can expect some reworking and polishing of some mechanics, for example AI, including the police. Inclusion of several additional quests, dialogue chains (Judy and Panam). But, I agree with cheezette, I would definitely not expect a total rework) This will definitely not be another game,

S
Stalker608 11.01.21

daex3m is really
difficult. I'm talking about how to evaluate the game. it seems to be very large, but it is clear that a lot of things can be added to it. plus the performance issue is not the best side of the projects. "stupid ai" is most likely a victim of optimism. NPCs were able to hide under buildings and get umbrellas even in the first part of the Witcher. to make "conscious" people for the whole city, when you have expensive loads at a speed of more than 100 kilometers, such a thing. it is clear that they wanted to raise the graphics in the game (which they basically succeeded in) to a new level, but the general concept suffered a little.
when you read the code of the game, there is also a good idea of ​​subways and cool public buses. I think it is a deliberate choice to cut this part of the game. in terms of the plot, the game looks complete - well, for an RPG with an obvious tie to a continuation, otherwise many Persians could be merged already in the game simply by the player's decision, but here is clearly a tie.

1ancelot 11.01.21

waiting for the reissue of Cyberpunk 2077 Rehacking :)

S
Stalker608 11.01.21

daex3m
and so the Witcher 3, for example, cut himself very hard - there were many things that were invented that were not included, and the branch of the skoyataels (non-human fighters) and the false cirrilla and the battle in Novigrad. this is in principle a common occurrence. most likely cyber has also gone through this path. For me personally, the Johnny Silverhand arc was completely played, even a little crowded, and at the same time I am sad that Meredith Stout was ruined. and as a love interest, and as a full-fledged storyline with the help of the overthrow of one corpus to another corpus with a full-fledged ending ala nomads. there are characters who have played little. Woodduists, network watch, mac-tak, V's past, iskins. these are very interesting moments that are little played out in the game.

P
Protocol10 11.01.21

Will bring to mind the version for consoles. And on the PC, everything is fine with the majority and everyone is happy.

H
Homer11 11.01.21

no one will alter it. psheki dough from the sectarians have already been cut, so they should put it. If only modders, maybe, which they will finish, completing the work for lazy and greedy CDs.

C
Castly 11.01.21

Yes, even if there was such a plan, would the Reds really write? Type - "Yes, littering, the game is not ready to have a bunch of disconnected mehannik, but we'll get it all back,"
They would be eaten by investors, because in fact it is the recognition of the dampness of the game is not at the level of bugs, and the level of incompleteness.

A
Angmar87 11.01.21

Homer11
And how are they going to add multiplayer to Cyberpunk then, if they leave the game as it is? Cyberpunk as a game can still generate income for a very long time, someone will buy the game in a year, someone is waiting for sales. The release is not the only time to make money.

L
Loaf of bread 11.01.21

They said the world would be like in GTA 5 😂 CD project, how could this be done in 2020? even obsidians have fewer bugs.

H
Homer11 11.01.21

Angmar87
Well, since there will be a cartoon, then, I think, they should even put it on a single. They will milk the cultists in the online wanker. Profit!

V
Vidokprime 11.01.21

Angmar87
Multiplayer is a separate mode that will be based on the city, perhaps even sold separately.
Here, as in GTA5 / RDR2 - the plot is its own, and the multiplayer is on the same map, but with different tasks and activities.