3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whiskeyorigin 11.01.21 10:48 am

Another bug in the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

At the very beginning of the game, the task "Romantic from the High Road" took place.
At the beginning of the quest where you need to
find a dead girl by bloody spots, Johnny Silverhand suddenly spoke to me, but this is the very beginning of the game, I still don't know (well, I shouldn't, anyway) who it's like that, and about
Spoilerbiochip itself, I don’t know about the idea.
Another bug or a mysterious feature UuuuuUUuu

8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 11.01.21

the topic is what? ran into another bug, of which there are hundreds in the game. I was not lazy, I recorded a video, created a topic, but the question is: for what?

_
_Red_FoXx_ 11.01.21

Whiskeyorigin
Worth watching, "victim" chooses)))

W
Whiskeyorigin 11.01.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
What to share, and what for hundreds of videos about soap machines?

_
_iSTALKER_ 11.01.21

Whiskeyorigin wrote:
At the very beginning of the game, there was a quest "Romantic from the Highway"
And how did you start to complete this quest if it is in Haywood and the road there is closed until Act 2?

W
Whiskeyorigin 11.01.21

_iSTALKER_
I have a background of "child of the streets" and this fast transition was active, I know that it is closed there.

K
KIBERMAX 11.01.21

Whiskeyorigin
Well, I found the bug perfectly, report the bug to the developers, maybe they will fix it in future patches, why write something here.

Y
Youxyxol 11.01.21

Whiskeyorigin wrote:
backstory of the "child of the streets"
Yes, also dumped from Watson at the very beginning, even before meeting Dex. Most likely a flaw, and the BP point should close after the prologue. By the way, another omission on the part of the developers, "Child of the Streets" is the only one who has no specials. dialogue ("I'm not the only one who pretends here.") with the "bartender" in the Compacky Plaza bar. Why? Yes, the dog knows him.

W
Whiskeyorigin 11.01.21

KIBERMAX
Reported, thanked for the feedback