3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JJDoThangz 11.01.21 10:48 am

Teach me how to upload mods in english. (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Hi, I'm not a russian. I'm an english person. I use google translate for this site. Anyone here who knows good english and would take the time to write instructions on how to upload mods to this site. I have alot of mods for RE3 to share here. Most of the mods i'm sharing is paywall mods too.
2 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 11.01.21

VenomEffects
There's a tip, but it's on russian tho.
SpoilerFirst step
Click on this button. on Top right

Spoiler Second step
First shelf (1) is the name of your file as a preview, this is where you name it
Second one (2) is where you choose to upload the file (2.1) ("File" button), choose the file from your pc directory, name it and it's ready. You may additionally add a description, installation, compatibility etc
Third one (3) will be described in the next step

SpoilerThird step
The third blue button (3) is the last prep before uploading your file. "Post Settings" tab will appear.
-First one "Select Type" is where you choose the Files (3.2) since it's a mod and not cheat / news etc.
-Second one "Specify a name for the game" (3.3) where you choose the game, simply type Resident Evil 3, it should automatically find the game.
-Third one "Where you put source of this file if you have any, again simply paste the site's URL. You can skip that
After everything is done you can now upload your file "Publish" (4) or "Save and Close" (3.4) to close the tab and save it, to upload it in future.

J
JJDoThangz 11.01.21

JoKeRD07
Thanks! It certainly helped me understand how it works, I submitted a custom edited mod i made for a test and yeah thanks so much for the guide, I know how to upload mods now. Going to upload more soon when i have the time.