3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warezhunter_ 11.01.21 10:50 am

Immortals: Fenyx Rising

How do I unlock the puzzle ball in Ares' lair? As I understand it, you need to find two shields and install them in place. I found the first shield, it was lying nearby, but I can't find the second one, I climbed everything around, but I couldn't find anything.
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf Mercenary 11.01.21

Warezhunter_
If I don’t confuse - there (where the back is looking) there are several caves on the puzzle level and several caves on the level above (the height difference is visible on the map). Here in them everything you need is mined.
I don’t remember having any problems with this riddle.

W
Warezhunter_ 11.01.21

Yes, I got balls in all caves, but one lying on a pedestal cannot be unlocked (see the screenshot above). It is necessary to find two shields and install them on the side on the pedestals on which these shields are missing. One shield is lying around, and I can't find the second one.

H
Hellsing1989 11.01.21

Perhaps this is a glitch. Try to go somewhere far away, or even teleport to another part of the map. Then go back: the shield should appear in one of the caves.

W
Wolf Mercenary 11.01.21

It was also like the hints were that meditation nullifies incompletely solved riddles.

W
Warezhunter_ 11.01.21

Thank you all! If you turn your back on the puzzle, the shield is in the extreme cave on the left in the bottom row, you need to go to the pedestal in the cave, turn your back on it and break the wall on the left, there is a shield.

T
TopPCGamer 25.01.21

Warezhunter_
Yesterday I was just going through this puzzle, everything is correct, the shield in the cave, I also searched for a long time, I could not find it, then I found it, got either 10 or 12 Charon coins for it. And please tell me how you went through the dungeon of Tartarus, which is in the Valley of the Forest where is the statue of Aphrodite? On your picche it is the leftmost in the middle of the screen in the green area. It is there alone in the entire location covered with a red cloud, in which stamina is lost, but you have to climb the rock to the very top? How to dispel this cloud?