3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoMercy_LilKids 11.01.21 10:53 am

How do I change the difficulty? (DiRT Rally)

how to change the difficulty in the game, in the career mode?
not help in management, but the difficulty of the opponents ..
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
FeurigLeo 11.01.21

I have the same question, but in my opinion you cannot change the difficulty in your career through the game itself. If somehow it is possible, then you need to poke around in the files.

F
FeurigLeo 11.01.21

Here is something about the difficulty http://www.playground.ru/blogs/dirt_rally/v_dirt_rally_dobavili_novye_trassy_iz_finlyandii_avtomobili-163327/

N
NoMercy_LilKids 11.01.21

FeurigLeo
thanks

J
Jaro666 11.01.21

in the end, how to change it then?))

A
ABRASc. 11.01.21

mir666
In a career, you cannot change the difficulty of opponents, but you can enable ABS and ESP in the control settings. The difficulty of the opponents can be changed in your own races.

d
dsom 11.01.21

Heck, I can't fit into the allotted time :-(
Is it possible to tweak something somewhere? :-)
Nobody knows the secrets of editing configuration files? 10 seconds would add for a ride without hassle ...

S
Subaru MotorSports 11.01.21

dsom
Some, but not me, use a time freeze trainer, see the cheats section.

R
RAZIEL_ 11.01.21

In general, I did not notice much difference from the level of the championship, that the newcomer was lagging behind, that I was professional, that I am now elite, the time lags are the same, and sometimes even less than before, practice is still) The
spoiler of the

first three places are more or less close in time, it’s easy to be the second and third on any difficulty, but the first, I haven’t succeeded yet (
PS: Hurray! I just finally managed to bypass the bots, I drove the track with a four-second margin, three green segments out of four, in the elite championship)
Spoiler

J
Jaro666 11.01.21

As a result, who passed the rally cross ??)))) saves would be, before the start of the championship itself)

R
Rus-86 11.01.21

car control is just awful ... the best part for me is dirt 2

S
Subaru MotorSports 11.01.21

Rus-86
Turn on all the help: ABS, Traction Control, Stability Control, so that there are 5 everywhere, take a car with front wheel drive.