3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrDenKosal 11.01.21 10:53 am

Bug in the quest \ "Role played \" (Cyberpunk 2077)

Greetings to everyone, there was such a bug, after meeting at the hotel, a sign appeared "Wait for a message from Lizzie Wizzy", I decided to turn the time in the game, but she never sent it to me, I went through a bunch of tasks after that moment, but there were no messages, can anyone know how to fix this? I will be grateful.
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
GagarinYuri 12.01.21

Same. In the end you solved this problem? They say you need to continue to complete quests.

M
MrDenKosal 12.01.21

GagarinYuri
No, I didn't decide, I also assumed so, so far I 'm doing robberies and so on. (for yourself)

F
Froosto 29.01.21

MrDenKosal
You have to go through a mission with Carrie with 3 Japanese women, where you get to a club, after him Lizzie will write, the event will be in the same club. You cannot enter through the main door

j
jubo 29.01.21

Hmm, I have another bug in this quest. When Lizzie asks to get rid of the body, the body itself is gone

s
sasha_kuzub 29.01.21

jubo
The same problem, did you manage to solve it somehow?

j
jubo 29.01.21

sasha_kuzub
No, no matter how I tried. The mission marker, which displays the location of the body, is 500m below ground level ... I
rolled back to save until I came to Lizzie's hotel, and I go through other missions. I'm waiting for the patch with fixes. Patch 1.10 did not solve the problem.
For everyone, I play the PS4 version.

s
sasha_kuzub 29.01.21

jubo
I'm playing on XBox One X, same problem and also the patch didn't solve anything.

j
jubo 29.01.21

sasha_kuzub
The thought came to mind.
Perhaps the location of the body is registered immediately after Lizzie's call, and in case of an error, it is constantly loaded under the textures.
If you load the save before the start of this mission (it seems to start with her call), then you can avoid this error (this is just my suggestion).
I can't check it myself, I've gone far from this place

w
western911 06.03.21

It was possible to solve only by installing the FreeFly mod and diving behind the body into the textures and back up!

S
Saylar111 09.01.22

western911 Is
there any tutorial with instructions? And then I see that the problem is not solved

A
ArXangel_ann 09.01.22

Saylar111
tutorial of what?
people had a bug with a body that fell through the texture, which made it impossible to interact with it and complete the quest.
FreeFly mod gives you the ability to fit into the texture.
what instruction is needed here?

ps: passed the quest normally, without bugs at 1.3

S
Saylar111 09.01.22

ArXangel_ann
FreeFly Tutorial. I have version 1.31
I can't lift my body through FreeFly. My body fell 8.5 km

a
almazik122 09.01.22

I also did not receive a message. How to fix it is unknown. All that remains is to hope for a patch. (I played by the word on the pc and went through all the quests except this one).

a
almazik122 09.01.22

I don't know how, but I managed to somehow launch this quest after a bug. I arrived at that club and poked around at all points until the task was updated on its own.