3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirillukha 11.01.21 10:58 am

Just delicious recipes

Hello! A forum for those who are looking for a tasty and short meal to prepare.
Either just read and cook at home, or write delicious recipes if you know.
Design:
1. First, write the recipe (briefly)
2. Photo of the result.
HUGE PLEASE, DO NOT MINUSH COMMENTS HERE JUST SO. PUT DECLIKE ONLY IF YOU HAVE ANY TASTY DISH. SIMILAR IF YOU TASTY - PUT LIKE. IT IS NECESSARY FOR THE UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS BETTER TO PREPARE.
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
NekitosiK 11.01.21

Try to cut the masdam cheese and toss on top of the Bulgarian pepper. And all this with Coca-Cola or a sprite on top. There is no point in posting, everything is clear, I hope;))

K
Kirillukha 11.01.21

NekitoSiK
Right now, there is no Masdam cheese in the refrigerator.
Can you do with regular cheese? Just going to the store now is an adventure. Well, you know what I mean.

F
Follower 11.01.21

Four eggs, two tablespoons of flour, one semolina, 100 ml of milk, a spoonful of sugar, salt, sunflower oil or any other liquid spoon, beat everything with a mixer for three minutes and fry in a skillet with butter on both sides until cooking
Delicious hearty and quick type of pie I get it

Y
Yakhychkvash 11.01.21

Pita, melted or soft cheese, hard cheese, hot chili ketchup, olives, pickles, smoked sausage. Stir the melted cheese and ketchup until smooth and spread on the pita. Chop and sprinkle with the rest of the ingredients. Heat in the oven or microwave until the cheese comes to a boil.

Carrots, onions, eggs, crackers, spices, herbs. Grate carrots and onions, mix with eggs and spices, fry like an omelet.