3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marrader 11.01.21 11:04 am

a bug in the mission Lost Glory (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

why is the dialogue not activated?
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
marrader 11.01.21

https://yadi.sk/d/aephh-eLyx8Z2w

I
Ivashka 87 16.02.21

I have the same bullshit, I talked to Halfdan even before the mission began, and then the dialogue does not activate, for the third week or fourth I have not been able to find a solution to the problem on the Internet. Because of this, I can not complete the game. Passed all missions, except for this one (lost glory). The last member of the order (the most important) remained. They write advance on the plot, and this is the only story mission that remains. WHAT TO DO THAT ?????

I
Ivashka 87 16.02.21

Play on PS5 (if it matters)

I
Ivashka 87 16.02.21

marrader
Found a solution to your problem?

A
ARD37 30.03.21

And so there are at least three of us, and there is no information on what to do, the latest updates have not fixed the bug. Maybe someone still knows the solution to the problem?

m
marrader 30.03.21

ARD37
I started playing with other saves, about 5-6 saves ago, I downloaded each save manually and went to this point until the dialogue was activated, in general, somewhere the required script did not work,
only in this way I could go through this mission .. try loading from earlier saves

A
ARD37 05.04.21

Unfortunately, not an option, at first I scored on this mission, and now 176 hours of passage, everything has passed, almost everything has been collected ...

A
ARD37 05.04.21

Find someone who didn't fix this bug and make him gobble up the disk (I'm not a beast, he can break it into pieces and wash it down with water)