3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArrovVarn 11.01.21 11:14 am

Geralt's Autoleveling (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After installing Blood and Wine and activating the adjustment of the level of opponents to the level of GG, I found that autoleveling works not only for them, but also for Geralt - the first drowned man he killed raised his level from 39 to 70, instantly and for no reason. The game version is 1.23. Platform - PS. Started the game in version 1.12, updated immediately to 1.23.
How to heal? ..
Watch from 1.25
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 11.01.21

ArrovVarn
ArrovVarn wrote:
instantly and for no reason.
Tell me honestly, are you a drug addict ??? You yourself don't see the reasons, you have, judging by the video, 62668 out of 2000 experience and you wonder why the level has risen from 39 to 70, seriously ??? Maybe you need to cheat less, not
ArrovVarn wrote:
How to treat ?.
It is useless to treat, only euthanasia

Z.You have downloads for 1.5 minutes

A
ArrovVarn 11.01.21

JOKERIVAN
This is a PlayStation, no cheats, no mods. However, you can put a fast SSD.
62668 out of 2000 did not notice, I thought, a feature of the new interface. Then why did the level go up after the kill and where is the levelup message? Nonsense. Apparently, he screwed up his save ...

h
han298 11.01.21

ArrovVarn
Well, actually, your leveling was screwed up even BEFORE the murder ... MB is due to the fact that you patched it so abruptly, from 1.12 to 1.23.

A
ArrovVarn 11.01.21

han298
1.23 is the next stable after 1.12. 1.20 and 1.21 were very buggy, and the patch to 1.22 was just a glucodrome.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/104931-Important-information-about-patch-1-22-on-PlayStation-4?p=2606401#post2606401
I haven't touched them. 1.23, apparently, not many of them are better. Sorry

J
JOKERIVAN 11.01.21

ArrovVarn
ArrovVarn wrote:
Then why the level went up
rate climbed because you have 30 times exceeded kol-in experience required to levelap, 62668 is the 31 level that scrip and gave you 70
ArrovVarn wrote:
We see ourselves ruined save game ...
Taki yes, the save is screwed up (if you play for the sake of leveling), since judging by your video you don't even have
auto saves, and the only thing that can be advised here is to load an early save ArrovVarn wrote:
This is a PlayStation, there are no cheats
Yes, the devil knows what is there on the nap and what is not, it is not clear from the video what you are playing on, maybe you have chopped up the joystick to the pc and powdered your brains, but if it is true, well then this is some kind of mega bug and now you can forget about pumping and completely devote yourself to the plot of

Z.You excuse me for being rude, if you are an honest player, it is simple in 99% of cases that cheaters and modders have some problems, they themselves make changes to the game, and then they whine that the game is bugged, to such no compassion

A
ArrovVarn 11.01.21

JOKERIVAN
1.23 only exists on PS4. Sort of. Then the menu is shown to demonstrate the version. Although everything can be faked, of course. Even branded PS controls in the interface.
Thanks for answers. I'll score on pumping, there is no way out. Maybe nothing else broke

J
JOKERIVAN 11.01.21

ArrovVarn
Well, I started the pc version, really 1.22, xs is it possible to check the cache in the game on ps, if you can, check, it won't get any worse, maybe some files have crooked, but since you've already made a save on the new version, it's shorter you will not roll back already. Why don't you even keep auto saves, in such games you can never play for one save, at least three, auto, manual and fast, you never know what kind of game will happen, although I did not have a single bug in 229 hours of playing, but maybe I just lucky

A
ArrovVarn 11.01.21

JOKERIVAN
I do autosaves, but I clean them regularly. It's more interesting without the ability to go back in time. Who would have thought that out of the blue the game would suddenly give out something like that. Before this case, too, if you do not take into account the brakes, I did not notice any problems with the game. The
cache on the PS is cleared by reinstalling the application. And when the save is screwed up it doesn't make sense ...

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 11.01.21

ArrovVarn
Damn, that's cool !!!! I would like that))) And then only at the end of the whole game you can completely raskochegaritsya to such a level, and you just have everything and you are a mega Witcher !!!!!

P
PIRAT69 11.01.21

Primal Mouseyvur,
mega-stoned Votmak.