3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ravshan Yuldashev 11.01.21 11:14 am

How to kill Goliath with one hit (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In addition 《Blood and Wine》 there is an Easter egg to the biblical story 《David and Goliath》. And this Easter egg also includes the fact that the first boss, Goliath, can be killed with one shot in the eye. Alas, it will be difficult. But the skill "lightning reflexes" will help in this.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ravshan Yuldashev 11.01.21

I hope I told you something interesting and useful

M
Mantykora 11.01.21

Ravshan Yuldashev
What really can be killed with one shot from a crossbow? Cool! Need to try!
How much is new in the game even after passing! design a blog, with pictures and a guide))

A
Aleksandr1398 11.01.21

Mantykora is
not allowed. 1 unit of damage passes through it from the crossbow. You need to finish off to a dying state, and only then shoot.

R
Ravshan Yuldashev 11.01.21

Aleksandr1398

B
Bupycop 11.01.21

Ravshan Yuldashev
Cap, the addon is more than a month old, this easter egg was seen by all and sundry, even before the release, because the achievements could be read before the release of KiV. And it is not difficult to kill in the eye, the main thing is to be aware that there is such a method. Do you remember which eye to shoot? He has one)

s
saa0891 11.01.21

BioShock Infinite had a similar theme, only there it was necessary to kill the Mechanic with a sniper rifle by shooting him in the heart.

P
Po63om6e 11.01.21

Aleksandr1398
watch video crab.

R
Rock8 11.01.21

Fuck a goliath in one shot. That would be how to bring down all the monsters :)

B
Bupycop 11.01.21

Werewolf1986
You pump the skill for a chance to kill with one hit, and you can even kill a monster with an over high level (red skull) with one hit, most likely of course you will have to die several times, but if you know, ideally, the skill of dodging, then there will be no problems, get 3 points of adrenaline + 2 skill level of one-shot = 6% chance, it is quite possible to make it happen.

d
djjack 11.01.21

I killed him quite by accident on the first day, because I always start the fight with a crossbow, and ofigel) I told everyone. I didn't think it was an Easter egg)))

V
VUC 16.12.21

I wanted to get a fast house and went to level 18, but having met the boss right away and realizing that I did not inflict damage, I would not have gone through if not the crossbow, but glory to the crossbow!

N
Nurp 16.12.21

VUC wrote:
I wanted to get a quick home
... and for the sake of it you killed all the inhabitants of the Settlement of the Stonemasons, giving them to be torn apart by the bandits?