3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narcosis 11.01.21 11:14 am

Game control (WWE 2K16)

I play on PS4, as I understand it, the game control has changed compared to version 15 ...
1) I don't understand when they break me and 2 circles appear from below, one of my fighter's second opponent, and I have to do something with the right (joystick) This circle has a point in the center, and the second point moves along the circle, what should I do ?!
2) How to take an opponent in order to lead him into a corner, or, for example, to bring him to the table and put on the table (so that he does not jump from above and break the table with him)?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben121212 11.01.21

Anesthesia
1) if you perform submission (painful), then keep your "point" on the enemy, if you, then run away from his "point", it's like in ufc. If you are talking about chain grips (chain), then just twist until it turns red and then hold it in that position.
2) grab the enemy with a normal grip (X) and then hold and hold two large rear bumpers (L2 + R2) at the same time and while you are holding them, you can drag and lead the enemy. In BBE2K15 it was the same way.

N
Narcosis 11.01.21

Ben121212
THANKS !!!!
1) Everything is so complicated! Fuck! I
'll try to figure it out =))) 2) aah, and I hold (X) and simultaneously (L1 + R1), what a fool! And in order to lift it off the floor as well, yes, immediately X + (L2 + R2)?
3) when they hit me, I press R2, sometimes it turns green, what's this?

B
Ben121212 11.01.21

to lift the analogue R from the floor, press up to plant R down, to flip R to the left or right, to drag the lying one, hold L2 + R2 and drag to turn a standing enemy with his back towards you, the analog R to the left or right, to roll R up, to put R down.
R2 is an interception, it must be pressed in time, when it is shown in green, then you can intercept to intercept, that is, you can intercept and then you can and you can again, in short, go to the moves editor, edit some fighter so that you know what moves and how he does, and then bet on two and check everything that is possible on the second player, as if practice, and you will find out everything

N
Narcosis 11.01.21

Ben121212

thanks! Everything is in English, I don't understand nichrome when the tips pop up during the battle = (
15 was easier to understand

N
Narcosis 11.01.21

and another question =))))
now the player's data during the battle appeared below:
green, yellow, red stripes (thick), purple stripes below. Some numbers with a sign (%) and some other garbage, what's this?

B
Ben121212 11.01.21

Anesthesia
green / yellow / red -
violet lives - endurance
% - set of the signature and signature reception of the
dash at the very bottom - the number of interceptions, when they run out, it cannot be intercepted at all, but they fill up over time. It's a very good thing to make the enemy spend all the interceptions and then beat him in every way, and he won't even be able to intercept, but they can do the same with you)

N
Narcosis 11.01.21

Thank you!
And how to make a submission on a lying opponent? Not just a technique on the leg, but precisely with a gym to make him give up? L1 + R1 + X is just a trick on a part of the body, and I just need to break it.

Can you start your career over so that you don't have to make a fighter again? Ato was still figuring out what and how he had already lost half of the battles, right now I think, if I start over, I’ll sit back and do the player ...

N
Narcosis 11.01.21

and in their careers, after each battle they give points of 500, 1000, 1500, etc. It's like I can then discover new techniques on them, and something else? And how can you choose the style of a fighter? I want a fighter in the style of van Damme or Mysterio, but I have some kind of security officer in the ring, I raise everyone, throw, and I want to jump somersaults, etc.

V
Voorhees 11.01.21

You probably loaded Ben'a 121212 with your questions;)) I also play on PS4 and I agree with you, in the 16th issue the developers were tricky. Painful, in my opinion, is not realistic to do. It worked a couple of times.

M
Mark Necheporenko 11.01.21

Anesthesia
and on a PC how to lead an opponent?

Y
Young malay 11.01.21

Voorhees
needs to work with the painful, and it will work out, for example, I can carry out the painful when the hand indicator is yellow, and I can easily win