3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassins11148 11.01.21 11:14 am

Can't play Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The appeal will be long; I hope you read it.
A few days ago I decided to replay the legendary game, but since I know all the dialogues by heart and the mechanics are already boring, I decided to download the assembly. Found a 2016 build called Reloaded. I got very interested and downloaded it. Installed. But it turned out to be a little demanding and on my GTX 660 it lagged a little. This circumstance disappointed me and I decided to download my pure Skyrim Steam (legendary edition) and put some mods from this assembly on pure Skyrim. I downloaded it, installed it. There were about 30-35 pieces. I go into the game and immediately am a little surprised, because, usually, when the Bethesda logo is shown, audio consisting of several sounds is played, but it was not. Further, in the main menu, smoke should be visible in the background and music (main theme) should start playing, but they are not there either. There is general sound (when you hover over the buttons " but did not wait. I decided to disable all mods and restore the cache. Each time the cache is restored, the steam downloads one single file of 752 bytes, even if these restores are performed one after another. I attach the screenshots below. If anyone can help me, I will be very grateful! but didn’t wait. I decided to disable all mods and restore the cache. Each time the cache is restored, the steam downloads one single file of 752 bytes, even if these restores are performed one after another. I attach the screenshots below. If anyone can help me, I will be very grateful!

Spoiler

17 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Sidelev 11.01.21

Uuu skyrim flew for me it often happened I deleted under a clean

A
Assassins11148 11.01.21

Evgeny Sidelev
Reinstalled several times too

E
Evgeny Sidelev 11.01.21

Strange ...

E
Evgeny Sidelev 11.01.21

And the folder was deleted there in the folder with the game after the mod was removed.

O
Ondrix 11.01.21

what video card do you have? If amd then close the Gaming Evolved (Raptr) application and everything should work.

A
Assassins11148 11.01.21

Evgeny Sidelev
Yes, deleted

A
Assassins11148 11.01.21

Ondrix
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB. 8 GB of RAM, Intel Core I5-4460

s
serg pc 11.01.21

and without mods, too, does not plow? if you reinstall? I don't know my Skyrim Recast build works fine

A
Assassins11148 11.01.21

serg pc
And reast on what hardware? I'm afraid it won't pull

r
readerX88 11.01.21

Clean up your registry settings after deleting.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SOFTWARE / Bethesda Softworks / Skyrim /
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node Bethesda Softworks Skyrim
then download the clean version ...

h
han298 11.01.21

People, can anyone recommend a good gameplay build for Skyrim? They just infuriate the mods that affect the graphics, since completely wild glitches and drawdowns in FPS begin ... I really like The Journey, but due to the fact that the graphics are very much affected, I can't play normally. And you can't set it up, because there are SO MANY graphic settings that you don't understand what is responsible for what and what to turn off so that it doesn't lag. Ideally, it would be to return the default graphics to Journey, and it would be ideal for me ... PS The config, of course, is not ideal, but not bad ... (see the profile, if interested) True, The Journey is still not enough ...)

s
serg pc 11.01.21

Assassins11148
played before with the i5 650 and GTX-560 percentages 10 GB of RAM went fine, even enb put different ones, now another computer is more powerful, I made the obgrad because of The Witcher 3, again I repeat the i5 650 and GTX-560 10 GB RAM the game went bad

k
killycrok 11.01.21

Assassins11148
Delete the Skyrim folder in Documents / My Games /

A
Assassins11148 11.01.21

New request. Can someone post a working link on the Recast? I looked in Google - all the time I find myself on some blocked sites (thanks to Roskomnadzor)

h
han298 11.01.21

Assassins11148
Download friGate and forget about Roskomnadzor)

m
mars766 11.01.21

This file is 700 with something there bytes is a settings file. It does not go through the check because the first time you start the game, it sets up the optimal graphics settings. The file changes and the steam thinks it's damaged.
I would advise you to disable all background processes not related to the system through the task dispatcher and see what happens. It looks like a software conflict. And of course the most commonplace: update the drivers for the video card and reinstall DerectX, but I think you've already done that.

A
Assassins11148 11.01.21

mars766
Yes, Directx is the latest version, and I always follow the drivers very carefully. And about background processes - I'll try. Thanks for the advice