3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Setesh 11.01.21 11:14 am

Honor or dishonor (Fallout 4)

The Brotherhood quest has become

its own, where can I find this evidence? climbed the whole airport where this quest is, there are no signs of where to look, there are not even hints of where to look
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eli 11.01.21

Try to look under your feet.

S
Setesh 11.01.21

Eli
where, in what location?

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.01.21

I didn't have to look for anything, I managed to get the knight to have a confidential conversation and she gave a hint. And then - a matter of technology. But all the same, the ending of the quest caused me questions. In order not to spoil, I will write at a minimum: the suspect immediately attacked me, I could not talk. Is this a bug or should it be?

S
Setesh 11.01.21

that's all, I found it, I was looking for it in the wrong place, the topic of clauses or for demolition

T
Tankist28rus 11.01.21

Where can I find the elevator card?

A
Amar Suloev 11.01.21

There is no longer the strength to look for the key to the airport to get into the elevator, in the task of honor and dishonor. In the task you need to investigate the loss of weapons from the warehouse. I go to watch the novice Clark, he enters the elevator, and I can not without a key. Where to find it help.

A
Amar Suloev 11.01.21

While I was writing another one as I found it)))

T
Tankist28rus 11.01.21

Amar Suloev
you are not the only one)

A
Amar Suloev 11.01.21

While I was writing another one as I found it)))

T
Tankist28rus 11.01.21

In short
, you do not need to look for a shortcut. to the left of the elevator there is a passage that leads to the flooded part. there is a passage above this flooded part. let's rise. then there is a long road through the ghouls. so you will find clark. further conversation, further depends on it. and in the end, only then will you receive the card)

A
Amar Suloev 11.01.21

Thank you!

s
shamanpartizan 11.01.21

I could not find evidence, tell me where to look

S
San-Chez 11.01.21

Hello everyone. I have such a habit (I know what a shitty one) to survey locations not according to the plot. climbed into the airport (damn him stsuko), drove ghouls to the places of parties, the task "honor or dishonor" appeared. and now attention to the question: HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING AIRPORT ???! For the third hour I run along the route "underground parking - metro - information center" !!! killed 4 nuclear units for armor !!! there is one door that leads to the wasteland, but she sends me without a key on a walking erotic tour, and the key xs where ...

M
MuJiChOk 11.01.21

ZlobnyDed
Same bullshit.

f
fentaz 11.01.21

So so. If "find evidence" is indicated, then the charisma is weak and no one broke up in the dialogue with the novices. Then you stomp on a balloon, the Brotherhood Base, and there you look for illuminated boxes, find a diary, read and again into dialogues with Novice Lucy and Karl, but with normal charisma and a consistent dialogue chain, the novices prick up and you start spying right away ...

c
cha0tman 11.01.21

ZlobnyDed
So that the suspect does not attack immediately. This is a bug of the power armor helmet, if you set up to highlight all npc in red ... you need to complete the task without such a helmet, from the very moment the quest is given, or when you start a conversation with the supply manager

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.01.21

cha0tman
I doubt it is the highlight. Rather, it’s generally a matter of armor, because. I was wearing the usual brotherhood armor that was given out upon joining

x
xSev 11.01.21

The point is in the backlight. I went in without armor (a helmet with illumination) - all the rules, well, I think, okay, I'll fill it up. Ate berry mentats (give a light) and immediately the quest changed to "kill"

a
azat1990 11.01.21

yes in the backlight, could not pass without a fight. 4 times in front of the airport I removed the armor from my head (it was illuminated) and it became normal

S
SOVAFilin 11.01.21

And how to make it with the help of cheats so that he doesn’t give, or I don’t have time to approach, he immediately shoots?