3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xorras 11.01.21 11:14 am

Main character (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I think I know who will be the GG of the new mass effect.
That kid from the epilogue. Not the one that everyone hates. Other. Hated a little less. :) The
old man in the video tells the child that someday he will fly to the stars and study life there. But the whole essence of the new masych is in the study.
We are waiting for a teaser, although we had no idea that it was shown at the end of ME3.
Who does not believe listen and comprehend:

If someone else doubts, I will continue.
Here is a video from the ending of the rejection:

As you can see, the narrator is a woman. Moreover, with close supervision, you will notice that it is in addition to asari. (seen by the cephalic processes)

Actually speaking about the child. Someone might ask about gender. So, it is impossible to determine the gender by such a silhouette (and even more so the voice). It can be a boy or a girl. So it fits perfectly.

Now about the race. Biovari said that GG is associated with N7. But as we remember (and we know http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/N7) this program is only for people. For this and only for this, the choice of race is swept aside.

I would be glad if someone brings down my theory. (except for the biovars themselves)
27 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 11.01.21

In general, biogers love to spoil, especially in DLS. ))
So, it is quite possible.
By the way, he wrote that the child, according to the plot, can only be with Shepard and T'Soni. With Williams, they fled, Miranda is sterile .. only T "Sonya remains, and perhaps it is she, judging by her voice .. but already an adult. And the child is their daughter. Or an adult asari daughter, and a small granddaughter. The voice is very similar in an adult asari .. and considering how they live and grow, it is likely that it is still very T'Soni with her daughter.
But the SG is likely to top the video, because people will. Form figure in the armor N7 clearly hints at this.

Too interesting ending.

l
lokkie 11.01.21

and the children of people have not lived for so long
I wrote about asari. An asari child can only have an asari.
About Ashley, it's your choice. According to the plot, according to the dialogues, in the third part of T'Soni .. and Williams went into a binge with grief. ))

that all races in me3 are simply killed, including the asari
By the way, yes. There is a discrepancy.

D
Dj jock 11.01.21

lokkie
It is possible that in future IUs it will be possible to give birth to an asari child from a human. It depends on what the developers come up with.

D
Darth prencher 11.01.21

lokkie
If asari give birth to asari then what the fuck is that boy a man, maybe he's not her son

K
KanoVoxLian 11.01.21

Everything is possible, because it was not in vain that he was shown this hint.

l
lokkie 11.01.21

If the asari give birth to the asari, then what the fuck is that boy a man, or maybe he is not her son.
In the lower video there is a girl, judging by the voice. And the figure looks more like an asari child.
In the top there is a kid with a grandpa.

P
Phanatik 11.01.21

lokkie
tali is still there, and with a whisper they slept

l
lokkie 11.01.21

Phanatik
According to the plot, she aggravates Garrus.
By the way, they have an interesting history. In the first part, if you take them together in the elevators on the Citadel, then they constantly tease each other. The second also has a couple of interesting dialogues. And in the third they get muddled.

P
Phanatik 11.01.21

lokkie
not, they stir up with each other, if you do not stir up with her
, I just have a shepard with her, what's in me2, what's in me3

A
Atay Wolverine 11.01.21

lokkie
that all races in me3 are simply killed including the asari
By the way, yes. There is a discrepancy.
Well, except that only if Liara was stuck in a bunker and gave birth to a son or daughter there. But in the video, the child is a person, so only a person can be his mother, but not an asari.

D
Dj jock 11.01.21

Phanatik
Tali and Shepard, Shepard and Liara. It is not known how these couples will have children. Maybe there will be some explanation for this in ME4, or, on the contrary, confirmation of the fact that it is impossible to conceive a child of a person with asari or quarian ...

S
Sheff23 11.01.21

if Shepard and at least someone from his team will not be, then it seems to me that you shouldn't play, BioWare just screw up just like with DA2 (

X
Xorras 11.01.21

Dj Jock
Atay Wolverine
Phanatik
lokkie
Well, they said that Shep won't be there. Humble yourself.

S
Sheff23 11.01.21

means playing into the furnace immediately (

l
lokkie 11.01.21

the impossibility of conceiving a child of a person with asari
About asari, T'Soni in the first part chews in detail how they do it with any races .. be it krogan, humans, or someone else. And who are the purebreds, why is this a strong insult.
Nothing is said about the quarian. But, they are like that cold to people. More turians get muddled in all parts. And the turians stick to them.

Well, they said that Shep will not be.
And who said that he would be?
The developers said that we might see old acquaintances .. and there will be references to the last trilogy. Centenarians, asari, krogan ... EDI maybe. Shepard's descendants can be met .. biogers love tearful stories in a similar spirit.
This is all true, hypotheses .. there is no reliable information yet. )

S
Snazzymother 11.01.21

Believe me, in pursuit of grandmothers, they may well give GG the last name Shepard in order to print dozens of high-profile headlines about "kombek". This is not the point here, but when the events will take place. In addition, they can and will pull the cat for one place to the last, throwing screenshots that kindle the fifth point for the entire community. For everyone to sit and argue, as it was with TI. The more controversy, the more noticeable they will be and the more people will buy the game.

The main thing is that in this pursuit of grandmothers they do not cheat the ordinary man in the street who wants to think for him. That person who swallows only carefully chewed facts, otherwise he spits out these facts (chewing: I'm talking about TI now). So that later it would not be necessary for the mentally retarded to make dlc like Leviathan (and then someone had doubts after its release ^^). Although, in my opinion, this is how EA works with BioVar.

D
Dj jock 11.01.21

Xorras
We know it won't. I mean, in general, a child from a human asari ..
lokkie
:)

t
tyurms 11.01.21

Xorras
who is that old man in the video? not Shepard himself?

t
tyurms 11.01.21

but in general it is very difficult for me to imagine the Mass Effect without Shepard ((

D
Dj jock 11.01.21

0211gektor
It is not known about the old man and the child :) It is difficult of course, but I want something new. None of the following years will be so similar to Shepard ...